Official Bitcoin Thread

IMG_0302.png

1712894979532.gif

:smh:

I wonder what the $PUPS allocation per Rune Pup will be since there are two kinds , one more rare than the other.

Im trying to think of why I should hold my rune pup if $PUPS aren’t going to be allocated equally (would seem to be most likely IMO). Seems like a lot of people are going to be holding the bag vs just buying 0.13 BTC of pups right now.

It’s Just Crazy To Think That 2 Weeks Ago These Could Be Had Around $6-$700 And Now Are $10K :wow:

**** Burns On The Inside Cuz I Almost Jumped Several Times On 2 During That Dip To 00’s :ohwell:

What’s The Next Runes Play Like This You Guys That Are Versed In Ordinals? Rune Punks? :nerd:

It’s Just Crazy To Think That 2 Weeks Ago These Could Be Had Around $6-$700 And Now Are $10K :wow:

**** Burns On The Inside Cuz I Almost Jumped Several Times On 2 During That Dip To 00’s :ohwell:

What’s The Next Runes Play Like This You Guys That Are Versed In Ordinals? Rune Punks? :nerd:
Not big on any pre-runes outside of Rune Pups, RSIC, and Runestone right now. $WZRD brc-20 could be a good play and it’s been following $PUPS a bit, but with more potential to grow (currently less than $40M market cap) because it’s based off an OG Bitcoin meme (same artist deployed it last year).

My opinion, we haven’t seen the actual rune token that’ll truly blow up. I’d follow some of the stuff etched right after halving to see what’s moving and allocate sats accordingly. Not sure going all-in on any existing pre-rune is a wise choice.

Normilio public mint in about 1.5 hrs. Milady can’t be stopped. Base
Other than being milady connected what's the deal with this one? Prepping wallet just in case and will try for one, if any left at public mint time.

Other than being milady connected what's the deal with this one? Prepping wallet just in case and will try for one, if any left at public mint time.
Got 3 during public mint. Just cult vibes bro. Militant Milady team. Milady going for number 1 spot lol

From the founders twitter or one of the comment, I paraphrase, “the onboarding of normies thru base for their online spiritual awakening”

Back
Top Bottom