Official Bitcoin Thread

Originally Posted by likethematrix

bitcoin was created by the government to track the "untrackable"
theyre all idiots.
bitcoins are created by CPU power over time.
the amount you spend on electricity will most likely make your bitcoins worthless unless you are part of the first 10k to start generating them.
and its going to stop at a fixed amount.

stupidest idea ever, every bitcoin has a digital marker showing who made it.

Someone who is not me is still free though
laugh.gif
but yeah nothing is anonymous on the internet. If the feds want you, they will get you. Just gotta ask yourself is it worth that risk if you wanna use the system for activities our gov wouldn't appreciate. Sidenote, 4aco-dmt is
smokin.gif

It's good and bad to see NTers finally catching on to all the wonders of the hacker world. My advice to people who aren't familiar with the system who are curious: tread with extreme caution. While the article may seem like this system is untraceable and you're 100% safe, that is certainly NOT the case.

Learn as much as you can before using it, and if you are unsure of anything, don't go through with it. While the community is generally accepting, people can and will take advantage of you, just like any marketplace.

It's good and bad to see NTers finally catching on to all the wonders of the hacker world. My advice to people who aren't familiar with the system who are curious: tread with extreme caution. While the article may seem like this system is untraceable and you're 100% safe, that is certainly NOT the case.

Learn as much as you can before using it, and if you are unsure of anything, don't go through with it. While the community is generally accepting, people can and will take advantage of you, just like any marketplace.

Bitcoins now trading at $129
eek.gif

Should've bought some a few weeks ago when they were like $32
mean.gif

Is it worth it, though?

It seemed like something to get into a year ago, but now it seems super volital. Sites that keep your bit coins are going down left and right. The price has skyrocketed but it seems like a bubble that will collapse at any moment.

Anyone wanna make sense of all this? Somebody wanna share their thoughts and opinions on where they think this whole bit coin thing is headed?

Bitcoins now trading at $129 :wow:

Should've bought some a few weeks ago when they were like $32 :smh:

yea because you can tell the future and anyone even expected the value to go up 500% in the last month :lol:

i wanted to get into this when it first started but didnt know what the hell i would do wit them. woulda been nice to have like 50 bit coins at a few dollars each then id be rich :lol:

I bought a bunch (like 3k worth) a couple years back when that guy made the deep web thread. I guess it's time to cash them in. Completely forgot about it.

Bitcoins now trading at $129
eek.gif

Should've bought some a few weeks ago when they were like $32
mean.gif
yea because you can tell the future and anyone even expected the value to go up 500% in the last month
laugh.gif
I was talking about wishing I had gotten some because I was planning on purchasing goods a few weeks ago but decided otherwise. They were $32 when I was looking. I know someone who has a bunch left over from when they were trading at $7.

And BTC are very valuable right now if you live in Cyprus

i've been following this stuff a bit more lately...i remember about year ago they were at $11, then $40 within the last couple of months...then $270 like a week ago, back down to $55 etc.

crazy volatile but I bet they're here to stay

These things have been skyrocketing lately.
Few weeks ago one of my classmates sold at 78 bucks. Now they're in the 100s. Wouldn't mind a rig to mine these

Bump. Bitcoins reached $900 when the Senate started talking about them and they've been freefalling back to normal since. Currently they're at $478/BTC and falling.

Coinbase ran out of bitcoins to sell a day ago 
laugh.gif
 Crazy. With the emergence of China accepting bitcoins, I can't help but wonder if it will be stable in the foreseeable future.

Back
Top Bottom