Official Bitcoin Thread

Crazy morning, bitcoin hit 19.5k

ETH, went as low as 404 ...

DASH just rebounded.

**** my life .. I keep stalling

Also, just to remind everyone....although we are fixated with Coinbase prices....we have to remember that BTC is GLOBAL. Some exchanges have BTC currently at over 19k!!

zYvTknE.jpg

Can anyone school me on Litecoin? Been reading up on it and it seems like it has potential.

Just looking for some second opinions.

I'm starting to believe the theory that this isn't regular people causing the price to rise, it's institutional money manipulating the price and driving it up. They are waiting for the future market to launch this month. When it does, they'll put in a bunch of shorts and mass sell their btc to drive price down so they hit all their orders. Then btc will go back to where it should be in it's progression and we can continue business as usual with our crypto.

Also, when all the regular joes get hit with L's by their manipulation it'll have them more hesitant to mess with crypto again. It'll delay the inevitable, but you know these banks weren't gonna lay down and let us take over that easy right? They're trying as hard as they can. What do you think fapmasterjr fapmasterjr

I'm starting to believe the theory that this isn't regular people causing the price to rise, it's institutional money manipulating the price and driving it up. They are waiting for the future market to launch this month. When it does, they'll put in a bunch of shorts and mass sell their btc to drive price down so they hit all their orders. Then btc will go back to where it should be in it's progression and we can continue business as usual with our crypto.

Also, when all the regular joes get hit with L's by their manipulation it'll have them more hesitant to mess with crypto again. It'll delay the inevitable, but you know these banks weren't gonna lay down and let us take over that easy right? They're trying as hard as they can. What do you think fapmasterjr fapmasterjr

HODL!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't predict the future, but looking at TA from "professionals" and reading/listening to things....all i see is vertical. Is this healthy rise..NO. But if we moon to 35k, and crash/correct to 22K....is that really a loss? or being REKT? This is why I keep telling everyone here the time is now to accumulate. Not just BTC, but alts. This is historical moment right now, and to some ...life changing profits.

i believe there will be a big correction and they are shorting the crap out of it come futures. put yourself in their shoes, wouldnt you do that to maximize profts. it will be a coordinated attack

Does Coinbase really have a $2k "tax" on BTC right now?

Cryptowat.ch shows BTC around $15.5k on Gemini, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, etc.... and Coinbase/GDAX is at $17.5k ???

i believe there will be a big correction and they are shorting the crap out of it come futures. put yourself in their shoes, wouldnt you do that to maximize profts. it will be a coordinated attack

Not yet. WS doesn't telegraph, they are still in pump up the bubble phase. They coordinate with the news media as well so watch how the opinions change in media and do the opposite of what they say on CNBC

Jeez should have listened to the homie back in 2012 about BTC. He tried to put me on and is banking now.

I used to think it was some deep web, Silk Road Type **** :lol: :smh:

Same man. Like what is this some Skynet type ish. Thought I was going to lose all my cash. Had a lot more disposable income too before moving out to Cali. Oh well.

Same man. Like what is this some Skynet type ish. Thought I was going to lose all my cash. Had a lot more disposable income too before moving out to Cali. Oh well.

Dog...I was 22...fresh outta college. Good paying job, still living at home with no bills :smh: :lol:.

Wouldn’t give those experiences I had then up....but MAAAAAAN.....smh

Still learning though. Y’all dropping a lot of jewels in here.

Back
Top Bottom