Official Bitcoin Thread

Any NYers can help me out with a ripple question

I saw someone on Reddit mention only being able to buy ripple with bitcoin (in NY) any truth to this??

And if so is transferring from coinbase wallet to a finance one secure?

Any NYers can help me out with a ripple question

I saw someone on Reddit mention only being able to buy ripple with bitcoin (in NY) any truth to this??

And if so is transferring from coinbase wallet to a finance one secure?
You can buy ripple anywhere from my knowledge. You can only send back btc ltc or eth to coinbase. Other coins need to go to different wallets.

Does Binance have an ios app? I don't see one in the app store.

What's the best service for buying bitcoin and alts that are good for mobile access? I've had Coinbase for a while now, but want to be able to purchase alts.

Any help would be appreciated.

canadians...

so im semi-reading reddit and watching youtube videos...

are you guys just using quadriga to buy your btc/eth/ltc? and just holding it there?

what if i wanted to buy some ripple or something? cliffnotes?
i have to move some bitcoin to a wallet, then go to another site to use that btc to buy it? then when i sell that, i change it back to btc at that site, put back in wallet and bring back to quadriga to keep or withdraw? on average how much % would that cost from the profit?

canadians...

so im semi-reading reddit and watching youtube videos...

are you guys just using quadriga to buy your btc/eth/ltc? and just holding it there?

what if i wanted to buy some ripple or something? cliffnotes?
i have to move some bitcoin to a wallet, then go to another site to use that btc to buy it? then when i sell that, i change it back to btc at that site, put back in wallet and bring back to quadriga to keep or withdraw? on average how much % would that cost from the profit?

Ive been using quadriga, but im thinking of getting some ripple and iota. I believe you can purchase those on kraken, someone correct me if im wrong.

These next 48 hours are going to be interesting with bitcoin futures. But I'm in for the ride 8)

Its at 13.7

Gonna buy more but i wanna wait it out a little bit more it may fall some more...

I put down a few hundred on the big 3 this morning after already buying a grip yesterday. Tried ordering another wallet, the ledger Blue but still out of stock and Amazon is hitting people over the head.

Back
Top Bottom