Official Bitcoin Thread

Dude make an account with bittrex and binance. Buy eth or ltc instead of btc, transfer that and buy xrp that way. That’ll speed things up and those two you don’t need to do heavy verification to get started, only when you want to withdraw.

REQ pushing on the ceiling for the next leg up.
I thought one of these aren't ****ing with US customers anymore.

Great advice. Think I may do that sometime this week.

How's CC debt free life?:lol::pimp:
It’s great lol. I regret it a little in the sense that I cut out some gains, but I’m glad I’m free from that headache. Always take profits in portions. Try to leave runners on. I’m basically back to my original risk in eth and ltc so I’m ready to build that back up :pimp:

Maybe I overlooked it but you cant buy XRP on Binance using your CC or DC?
Yeah, like homie above said best way is to buy on Coinbase and transfer to your Bittrex wallet. It didn't work for anything but Bitcoin for me, but I've seen people say Litecoin is fastest.

Good luck. Still time to get in on Ripple.

Hell, I need more shares now that I think about it.:lol:

Imma tell yall one mo gin... Hop on the Tron (TRX) train while they are still loading up the passengers. It's quickly shooting up the coinmarketcap ranking list. Going to buy a boat load soon as I get off work today.

It’s great lol. I regret it a little in the sense that I cut out some gains, but I’m glad I’m free from that headache. Always take profits in portions. Try to leave runners on. I’m basically back to my original risk in eth and ltc so I’m ready to build that back up :pimp:
Yeah, that's something I forgot from my sports gambling days. The satisfaction of pulling your initial investment and letting the rest continue to grow is up there on the hierarchy of good feelings.:lol:

For my Canadians: Binance been the easiest for me. Buy some Bitcoin through coinbase with CC and than transfer to Binance (no verification needed). Still trying to get my XRP out of binance. Any suggestions? I don't have a physical wallet just yet

Yeah, like homie above said best way is to buy on Coinbase and transfer to your Bittrex wallet. It didn't work for anything but Bitcoin for me, but I've seen people say Litecoin is fastest.

Good luck. Still time to get in on Ripple.

Hell, I need more shares now that I think about it.:lol:

Damb :smh:

I have no BTC and don't really wanna use my LTC just yet

What am I missing on Ripple? It seems like there are a TON of coins in circulation and its been out for years... do you guys really think this one is gonna pump, or just kind of continue hovering at 0.25-.45 ?

What am I missing on Ripple? It seems like there are a TON of coins in circulation and its been out for years... do you guys really think this one is gonna pump, or just kind of continue hovering at 0.25-.45 ?

Last I heard banks in japan/korea starting to use it, so its gaining more steam

The high circulation is there because the system is design for the banks. The banks need a high volume of supply in order for ripple to work.

Y’all need to read the whitelisting :lol:

Back
Top Bottom