Official Bitcoin Thread

I wonder what determine the card limit?

When I started they gave me more than that and once I used it all the same day it went up more.

My bank transfer also went double over night.

More you use it the higher it gets.

Dumb question, but I’m gonna need to fix my computers keyboard soon and or get a new laptop. Would mew work on multiple computers?

Is there supposed to be a weekly card limit on Coinbase. Mine says i have a weekly $400 limit. Is this a bank issue or is it normal?

Normal. I've been with coinbase since late August and I think I still only have a $50 weekly card limit

More you use it the higher it gets.

coinbase-limi.jpg

It goes by an algorithm of how much you have, how frequently you use it, and tier up verification. If you need more, i was told you can email support and they just need to verify a few things and they'll bump it up a bit. good luck

When bitcoin makes a run like this do you guys convert some alts to btc? I dont, but seeing my alts bleed out in value sucks man...

Would be nice to switch to btc then change back to alts but that's too much work.. and risky

In one day per coinbase my bank limit should increase and like 15 days for card limit but we'll see how much to

I should listen more to myself...

Lesson learn ...

TRX is not going to do **** and it has moved from .008 to .03 since I purchased it. But listening about not moving much didn't out anything on it.

Math is Math.

idk if i wanna pump some in TRX first or XVG

TRX been popping but i might be missing the wave coming in this late lol

idk if i wanna pump some in TRX first or XVG

TRX been popping but i might be missing the wave coming in this late lol

Smh i invested in trx early but a very very very small position like change from buying LTC or something i cant remember. Smh. Want to ride this wave but it might dump soon. FOMO

Ya thats why crypto seems so hard.. Always seems like it'll crash any minute lol. I just dunno if XVG will be able to pop off like TRX

Ya thats why crypto seems so hard.. Always seems like it'll crash any minute lol. I just dunno if XVG will be able to pop off like TRX
I went with XVG with 16k coins at .01 .. Very little amount. I should of went i ..

But at these levels, very. Very cheap still for long term hold evem if it pulls back from tour entry point

XVG has less coins than trx.. So long term they can boom alot faster imo.

Back
Top Bottom