Official Bitcoin Thread

Lol this ain't nothing new. If the stock market saw this volatlity, it would be shut down every day. Coinbase does relatively well all things considered.

I'll never say a bad thing about them after everyone lost all their money on gdsx with the ether crashed back in the summer

Been out for the day, what’s causing this massive hit? Just a quick article would be great. Can’t believe I bought in at $380. My prediction was that it would definitely continue rising until January.

You think the Goldman Sachs news would cause a HUGE pump. Oh whale, eat up fellas for when it does

Been out for the day, what’s causing this massive hit? Just a quick article would be great. Can’t believe I bought in at $380. My prediction was that it would definitely continue rising until January.

Because the owner of Litecoin sold all his stuff so a lot of money is gone, it got people to be scared of that slight dip, and now people are cashing out. So the price is getting lower.

Because the owner of Litecoin sold all his stuff so a lot of money is gone, it got people to be scared of that slight dip, and now people are cashing out. So the price is getting lower.
That was yesterday, so I guess the news took a bit to get to some of the LTC train riders?

:nerd: :nerd:

I just need bch to get back to $4,000+. I’m good on all the other coins, just eating into profits now

Lmao that adrenaline rush.

I just randomly got on Coin Base. I saw litecoin price drop. Kept refreshing and saw it at 212. Tried to cop but Coinbase crashed

Back
Top Bottom