Official Bitcoin Thread

015CE5DB-09CC-40FF-997F-549F100368F3.gif

Bitcoin Cash and Coinbase started this slump.

Bitcoin needs to be king for all coins to flourish. Newb hands panicked when their bitcoin dropped after that Btrash coinbase debacle and this is what happens.
Gonna ride it out. Just wish id waited for this 20% off Christmas sale

Just woke up in the UK.

Looked at the prices and thought i time travelled back to late October.

Yes. It can go to .10 conservatively in 2018. I have tons of them for cheap. People like to buy thousands and thousands of them regardless of tech and project.. Price goes up eventually. Add $200 and enjoy the ride
Hmm. Any other super cheap coins? I'll look em up and research em lol.

I told myself when I started, if btc got close to 13k I’d sell all my crypto... still profited on every one but just not as much if I would’ve sold sooner... now I need to decide if I still want to mine..

Just woke up in the UK.

Looked at the prices and thought i time travelled back to late October.

:lol: same here.

Just woke up and saw a sea of red except ripple.
So mad I couldn't get in on that early

Coinbase just received my deposit though so now to buy the dips.

Just woke up....whelp :lol:

I am still holding on to TRX and might grab XVG if it dips to the .09 range

Bought a lot more LTC. I’m chilling till top of 2018 unless it dips to like $150-$200 or some ridiculous

I don’t get why you would sell 5,000 cheaper than you could have. You guys need to start managing risk better. Sell in quarters or thirds on the way up. Be aware of big psychological numbers and see how they react at them. Btc couldn’t hold 20k that’s a sign to take some off and see what happens. You can always buy back on a dip.

Copped some more LTC.
235 each

Edit: got some more at 219 :lol:

Last edited:
Damn ... I thought I was going to get a good deal on ETH @ 780 ...

LMAO

The amount I put in plus the gains are all gone. Oh well .... can't even buy new ****.

Holiday sale. Prices are gonna shoot up after people put their Christmas money in.

Back
Top Bottom