Official Bitcoin Thread

All you aggressive *** arguing *** calling yourself an ‘OG’ *** ****** need to go kick rocks. This thread was moving wonderfully before people started smelling their own farts and referencing some kind of poster hierarchy in here.

Either post some info, ask a question or shut the **** up, man.

Any thoughts on RCN? I haven’t had a chance to fully read their white paper yet, but I’ve been wondering if there’s another lending alternative to SALT to take advantage of.

DIPS again tonight?!?!?! *old school birdman handrub*

Once the initial panic wears off because of the newness of crypto, rely on investing instincts and logic. Can't sell low. I stopped, breathed, and bought some more LTC. Should've waited even more.

Just mad I couldn't get even more LTC at sub $200 or even BTC at 11k. Stayed up later specifically to grab a lil but apparently couldn't stay late enough. Woke up with my feelings hurt. I can set price alerts I wish I could tell em to buy for me but that would probably break the whole damn system.

I wanna get into the penny alts, but that **** is a hassle. I understand for security reasons but still.

So question regarding selling on Binance, when you sell, you get the equivalent in Eth/BTC/LTC for your selling coin at whatever the current rate is at the time of sale?...do you then transfer to Coinbase in order to get the USD amount?

So question regarding selling on Binance, when you sell, you get the equivalent in Eth/BTC/LTC for your selling coin at whatever the current rate is at the time of sale?...do you then transfer to Coinbase in order to get the USD amount?

Yeah basically, since not that many Alts have USD trading pairs. That's why I like blockfolio. You can pick your trading pair but it always has a USD conversion

DIPS again tonight?!?!?! *old school birdman handrub*

Once the initial panic wears off because of the newness of crypto, rely on investing instincts and logic. Can't sell low. I stopped, breathed, and bought some more LTC. Should've waited even more.

Just mad I couldn't get even more LTC at sub $200 or even BTC at 11k. Stayed up later specifically to grab a lil but apparently couldn't stay late enough. Woke up with my feelings hurt. I can set price alerts I wish I could tell em to buy for me but that would probably break the whole damn system.

I wanna get into the penny alts, but that **** is a hassle. I understand for security reasons but still.

You can set price alerts and buy while you sleep. it’s called a limit. Gdax fam

Regardless if the dips, bickering, arguing, etc. This is a great thread. I sincerely hope y'all cook in your crypto investments.
aint nothing wrong with the dips.

Everyone just needs to chill out. We gotta get back to talking news/shouting out ICO's

aint nothing wrong with the dips.

Everyone just needs to chill out. We gotta get back to talking news/shouting out ICO's

I wanna to touch up more on the goldman Sachs news. It's HUGE. I'll believe it when I see it but it further legitimizes crypto. Which in the end is how we will all cook, especially since we're all buying in during this infancy stage

@hennessy

Brother this is big news for you

7C5421A5-BA8B-46E2-8A2C-D76C47BF5436.jpeg

Finally got a piece of the Lend pie.

ETHLend is a peer to peer lending services that is fully decentralized. The company offers people secured loans on the Ethereum blockchain. With ETHLend, users can use Ether to borrow ETHLend token. The token can also be used to ensure loan repayment and lenders can lend without losing any capital. ETHLend is a secure lending system that is used by people from Asian countries like China, South Korea, and Japan where Ether currency is widespread. That to the system. People can access Ether from anywhere in the world as a lending tool.

How does it work?

Being a lending system where lenders and borrowers can interact, ETHLend allows for secured lending via the Ethereum blockchain. The lending process is straightforward. When borrowers issue a loan request, the request creates Smart contracts on the Blockchain. It inserts the loan amount, the interest rate and time borrowed. Once the token address and amount are inserted, it is then used as collateral for the loan, after getting all the information the lender can fund the loan.

Roadmap

ETHLend claims to be the future of finance. In the Q2 of 2017, the ETHlend Alpha was published on the Ethereum main-net, they collateralized lending from ens-domains and released their whitepaper. Q4, 2017, the installation is fiat based loans and settlements and they are planning the inclusion of lending other digital tokens and coins starting 2018.

ETHLend is led by founder Stani Kulechov, a blockchain community members and Jordan Lazaro, the head of management and a skilled entrepreneur.

Yup. Idk why I thought Tron would hit $1. Thanks to Real Rusty in the chat I learned a lot and not to always go for the cheap coins.

Yes. Convert to crypto on Coinbase and then cash out once it’s tgere.

Weak hands papi? Trying to cash out already.

What do y'all think about McAfee coin of the day reviews on twitter?? It seems to give coins a boost. Burst coin up 60% today despite the crash .

Back
Top Bottom