Official Bitcoin Thread

Why? Why not continue to Hodl? Why 5? Why not 10?

Why 10? Why not 15?

Cause sometime the gains are enough, I'm likely doing the same. I put in $30 something and am at $228 right now within 3 weeks. If it gets to $5 that's a 1512% increase. I think that's more than enough honestly and more than I could have hoped for. I'll continue to HODL on LTC though.

Why? Why not continue to Hodl? Why 5? Why not 10?

Why 10? Why not 15?

Due to the billions of supply, I don't see these going passed $10. There's only a certain amount of value these can be maxed at. People will most likely do the same, and you have to cash out before it dips again. Happened when Bitcoin reached $20k, soon as that happened, people cashed out, hence the big dip.

Last edited:
cashed out of XRP at 2.77 ill buy back when it comes down to earth

had like 300 of em i got between .77 and .89

im making alot of money with pretty minimal understanding haha always been a hustler but have 0 market accumen

me gusta

fap dont laugh at my lil cpl k ive made. 130k plus/minus swings is BRAZY

Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 8.53.22 PM.png

Told yall man... Don't turn your nose up at these coins with billions in circulation.

Its about the tech, the road map, the partnerships, the real world application, and the moves being made.

Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 8.53.22 PM.png

Told yall man... Don't turn your nose up at these coins with billions in circulation.

Its about the tech, the road map, the partnerships, the real world application, and the moves being made.

I definitely turned my nose up to ripple and other coins with billions in circulation. Definitely was wrong here but at the end of the day, I'm happy y'all are eating!

I definitely turned my nose up to ripple and other coins with billions in circulation. Definitely was wrong here but at the end of the day, I'm happy y'all are eating!
You still made gains b :pimp:

I just wish I was aware of coins outside of bitcoin/ether sooner. I would have definitely gone in on XRP at that $.005 range.

I just hope more opportunities like that come around in 2018.

You still made gains b :pimp:

I just wish I was aware of coins outside of bitcoin/ether sooner. I would have definitely gone in on XRP at that $.005 range.

I just hope more opportunities like that come around in 2018.

u dont need to make 200k% returns to become a millionaire... 500% a few hundred times over will do the trick

Coinbase announced that it will be adding several more coins to the base in 2018. I'd say Ripple is the #1 rumored. Guaranteed profits once it reaches the mainstream on Coinbase.

HODL game strong right now. so many times over the last week or 2 when the market was down i coulda panic sold, but nah that's them rookie moves. 2018 looking so promising. ppl tryna convince me why i should hurry up and sell, etc. mean while i'm chilling. woke up to all green everything (dates in lower left hand corner of verge and laen are the dates i took position in the coin)...

IMG_20171229_152042_605.jpg IMG_20171229_095459_173.jpg IMG_20171229_000351_545.jpg

They started charging people. Easy pass for me. Some good info at times but I’m not paying for it :lol:
:lol: :lol: Damb. There was some good info/discussion in there over the summer.

If you guys want a challenge, and want to test your HODL skills

Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 9.25.05 PM.png

:lol:
I got in on the ICO :lol:. They gave me like a million extra free tokens afterwards because there was so much left over :lol:. Hits 20 cents and I'm a millionaire :pimp:.

There's a lot of buy walls set up for litecoin. Every time it dips it goes back up again.

Need to load up

i guess u had to be in on discord early? they haven't asked me to pay anything. lots of valuable info in there. they have def. made me some money. some very knowledgeable brothers in there.

Back
Top Bottom