Official Bitcoin Thread

What coins should I add? So far,I am looking at DENT,Bounty,Stellar,Deeponion,and Oyster Pearl
Also was recommend DOGE,RIPPLE,XLM,XRP,POE,IOTA,TRON,and Verge

Here are some I like/ am looking at: Drgn (disney involved), Aeon (mobile version of Monero), NEO (China ETH, limited supply, passive income), ICX (connects communities ex. schools w/ hospitals), Wabi (Anti-counterfeiting applications)

I might move profits to another coin but I never withdraw, not yet anyway. Made a vow to not take out anything less than 6 figures. May not be realistic but hey I'm a dreamer! :lol:

I've got a similar plan too.

iphone 6 battery just gave out on me and i have a very important position to take... 4 to be exact lol... and i'm visiting fam for the weekend... am i seriously gonna have to uber to apple just to fix this porblem? life lol thanks for google authenticator i guess lol. now i truly know how safe my funds are -_- lol

Speaking of battery life, Blockfolio is killing my phone battery but I'm never taking it off :lol:

i use trezor. been great for me.

If you're looking for a coin to make big profits on, look for Wanchain this month. One of the most hyped ICOs from 2017, will beging trading sometime this month along with their mainnet. Their cap was only $30 million. Will easily be worth billiions. I did the ICO and am going to load up more when the tokens drop. It's being touted as the "Chinese ripple"

If you’re messing with a small amount of money or you plan on actively trading it’s ok to leave t on there long as it legit exchange

Woah,Coinbase fee is insane to transfer to Binance! is there a workaround?

Use gdax if you think it’s too expensive. Personally the transfer fee doesn’t bother me it’s the buying fee. Odds are your high transfer fee is the result of you using btc. Use eth instead.

First time I transferred from coinbase to gdax to binance, I was like yoooo. Does coinbase know about that workaround?

First time I transferred from coinbase to gdax to binance, I was like yoooo. Does coinbase know about that workaround?
I'm sure they do, and probably don't feel its as much of a red flag. The average consumer/daily user of coinbase after thanksgiving 2k17 doesn't even know about GDAX.

And if they dont.. Well... Lets just keep flourishing until then..

Back
Top Bottom