Official Bitcoin Thread

:lol: same story different day. Hang in there man. Can’t inagine this thing won’t jump.
The problem is that I wasn't ready to sell my ETH .. I was trying to see the fees and when I hit the back button, I hit the confirm instead.

I'm so sick I sold all my ETH ... **** me ...

LTC is the only coin that I had lost money on and I decided to rebuy back waiting for the pump.

Man you’ll drive yourself crazy tryna chase this sht - gotta decide if your trading or holding

I gained alot then lost tryna trade LTCs ups and downs - switiching from coin to coin guessing pumps is worse

Gotta push new money in or move existing $ and forget about the last coin

So coinmarket just got shutdown

Scam site?

A1FF2AEB-AF13-4FD8-883C-A222890CBD67.jpeg

ETH is low key killing itt. Will it keep going? I was thinking about selling soon since it might correct soon?

Also is BTC gonna get back up to 18,5 again soon? I want to get more alts with that money but idk.

Almost lost my position when tron kept on running up after I sold to rebuy. Good thing it dipped again. Looks like this is the new stable floor. No more sub 1000sats hopefully.

LTC literally went up from 90 to 300 within a week, you only took an L if you bought at 400. Even then, just HODL, LTC will eventually break 500 since more and more people are using it to exchange for other alts since BTC is slow as hell.

debating if I should drop some more into VEN or throw it into ICX. I've profited pretty good on AMB am gonna use more of those profits for one of ICX or VEN

Back
Top Bottom