Official Bitcoin Thread

Yea me too. I feel like it was just all hype around October, November, and the early December and for now it will all stabilize normally because all the hype has died. Our only hope is that some major investment company will pump Bitcoin. I blame a lot on Charlie Lee for cashing all out.

Yea I agree. LTC was at an all time high then he started to talk down LTC and then announced he sold everything. I had my coins in the coinbase vault so I couldn't even do anything until the drop had already happened from $380 to $240ish.

Patiently waiting for ENG to stop dropping so I can jump in but it’s currently on a free fall with no end in sight :lol:

New to all this and read a few links on the first page. Looking to get in on NEO (Buy then not look at it for a while; can’t be checking up on it everyday lol) and had a quick question. Should I buy ETH on Coinbase and then transfer it to BNB to purchase, buy BTC on Coinbase then do the same, or it doesn’t matter?

Also which wallet are people using?

Edit: Just read you can use Binance Web Wallet, most like will go this route unless there are better alternatives?

Last edited:
Wasn't there a guy in here who was tryna accumulate 700k Tron or close to it? :nerd:

Not saying it won't rebound but :sick:

Wasn't there a guy in here who was tryna accumulate 700k Tron or close to it? :nerd:

Not saying it won't rebound but :sick:

I believe it was @freeze if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure he accumulated most of it at $.01 or less so anyone who stocked up at that buy in is still up a large percentage.

I believe it was @freeze if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure he accumulated most of it at $.01 or less so anyone who stocked up at that buy in is still up a large percentage.

yea im pretty sure he got most of it cheap so im sure he's fine, I wish he sold at .30, I dont know dude but that was a nice come up at the time if he did

Oh he good then, if he sold at ath and jumped back in now he gonna be whale status. I got in under a penny im just hodling

he vacationing if he sold at ath. x30+ ROI. Market is bleeding today, good time to go shopping

Oh he good then, if he sold at ath and jumped back in now he gonna be whale status. I got in under a penny im just hodling

Yeah I remember when POE, TRX, FUN and a couple of other coins were sitting on Binance at $.02 or less back in late November to early December. More power to the dudes who've been able to capitalize on the flip.

3 million + tron buy order.

That guy waiting for ENG to drop more.. Hope you got it at $5.. Ship is leaving quick.

Damn, with all these dips, my dreams of owning a Yacht, and riding it on the ocean with 100s of fine women in bikinis dancing with music bumping, looking like a Music Video, that dream is slowly drifting away. I knew this Coin thing was a bit too good to be true lol

Damn, with all these dips, my dreams of owning a Yacht, and riding it on the ocean with 100s of fine women in bikinis dancing with music bumping, looking like a Music Video, that dream is slowly drifting away. I knew this Coin thing was a bit too good to be true lol
lol...I'm happy with a second hand C63 AMG :lol:

TRX = FENG LI = Provided seed funding for coinbase = Call's in Favor to Coinbase = lists on Coinbase after everyone sells because they scared = $1 = Snow Beach collection in my closet like WO
Riviera Collection in my closet like WAY

I'm happy with some Retro Polo RL,,, wearing my Stadium popover is like a Cot Dam sauna suit outchea in SoCal even on a cold day that sucker got me sweating LOL!

I hit up the rose bowl swap meet and some of the vendors told me to take it off I was sweating like a LOOSE woman / man in church LOL!!

Last edited:
ETH
LTC
NEO
VEN

Looking to add a position on ENG and I think my portfolio is set. Only investing in long term projects. VEN and ENG are dirt cheap right now. Hell, even NEO too considering how well ETH is doing right now

New to all this and read a few links on the first page. Looking to get in on NEO (Buy then not look at it for a while; can’t be checking up on it everyday lol) and had a quick question. Should I buy ETH on Coinbase and then transfer it to BNB to purchase, buy BTC on Coinbase then do the same, or it doesn’t matter?

Also which wallet are people using?

Edit: Just read you can use Binance Web Wallet, most like will go this route unless there are better alternatives?

It's your choice
Most like to Use eth because btc fees are insane and it will take longer to show up on binance.

Also binance will give you the gas that neo generates if you leave it in their wallet , I don't recommend leaving anything on exchanges you always want full control over your coins. Only Leave coins on exchanges that you plan on flipping short term or leave extra eth/btc on the exchange on red days/corrections to buy coins on discount.

Binance withdrawal fees are insane

ETH
LTC
NEO
VEN

Looking to add a position on ENG and I think my portfolio is set. Only investing in long term projects. VEN and ENG are dirt cheap right now. Hell, even NEO too considering how well ETH is doing right now

When ENG first got added to bittrex. I saw it at $0.60 cents a coin, MIT grads on their website and a Bittrex cosign that was enough for me to cop lol didn't even need to research.

Back
Top Bottom