Official Bitcoin Thread

Screw coinbase bruh. Busta's won't let me verify my back account for withdrawals. I enter the amount but I can't click continue to finish. What type of bs is this fam. It's been over a month.

like someone mentioned, peeps pay i think around $300+ for those PBR reports.....personally, i wouldn't do it. maybe dude was legit at first, but now it is just seems cult'ish when they release the coin they pick....feels PnD right? Anyways, i found it through darkweb and just wanted to share w/you bros here.

Cryptopia is such a mess to me. Looking for a couple exchanges , I have binance and coin base.any recommendations for a simple platform?

what is the best exchange to daytrade bch from experience as far as smooth gui and properly functioning deposit/withdrawals???

thinking about just taking the loss and selling my bch.. my only coin im in the red on.. what do you guys think? I got it at $4100 :smh:

thinking about just taking the loss and selling my bch.. my only coin im in the red on.. what do you guys think? I got it at $4100 :smh:

I'd say if you find a coin significantly cheaper on the verge of breaking out go head and jump in and recoup some or possibly all your losses. Then you could go back and cop more bch if you want. Kucoin just added bch pairs and bch is getting it's own exchange soon so it should get popping not too long from now

Hold on to it, count it as a L for now & walk away. Delete it from your holdings so u don't have to look at it all the time. Come back to it in a few months & feel better. Even if it's not back at 4100 it will still be higher than it's current value. Now if you're willing to eat the loss by all means cash out & move on to the next coin

Looks more like an inverted H&S shoulders to me, anyway I don't put much stock into TA on crypto
TA is not the end all be all but it helps block out the noise & put things in perspective so you're not losing it like everybody else asking "whats going on" during red days

Lol I guess I'm more opportunistic than most. He has at least $2,000 just sitting there in bch. By the time it gets back to where he bought in he could've easily multiplied that by moving positions. Like if he'd put it in cnd yesterday. But that's just me

Bunch of people on Twitter were calling it. My point tho is that with the market right now I personally don't see the point of sitting on a stagnant and high priced coin when there's so much opportunity with much cheaper coins

He's in a tough spot because he got in at the very top of the pump. He can cut ties now but need to wait a while to find a good buy in point because the market is bearish. He can also average down his position, he has options but at the end of the day he has to make it himself

Last edited:
Damn... Been chillin' the past 2 days, watching the slow recovery.

Heads all around me panicking. The "I told you so's" coming out.

Nobody taking the time to just chill..
Fam.

Every time the market 'crashes' my boys in the group chat have to mention bitcoin dying. Honestly, that's gotta be all FOMO, man. Gotta be a ****ty feeling if you overlooked crypto after that explosion in November. People just looking for a reason to tell themselves they made the right decision by not doing their research and figuring it out for themselves.

Yo, this dude Trevon James’ new video is a completely meltdown.

Son is triggered after the bitconnect fall :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom