Official Bitcoin Thread

Thank god I got out of LTC and into ETH

Man I been moving a lot of my LTC money into other coins but they still aren't performing as well as I'd like (outside of ETH). Hoping I get a decent push with SC and SYS. I'm still holding like 150 LTC but than coin continues to have new lows. I'm scared to even buy in the dips

Hold up... y'all dudes are funding this with credit cards as opposed to a checking account?

Seems wild reckless. Is it cause you don't have the money on hand, or is there a financial benefit from the exchanges to do so?

Hold up... y'all dudes are funding this with credit cards as opposed to a checking account?

Seems wild reckless. Is it cause you don't have the money on hand, or is there a financial benefit from the exchanges to do so?

Agreed, it's a very dangerous method. But I'll be using my CC to buy, but my reasoning is it's like a cash advanced, I'll be getting that money when I get paid Friday so as soon as I get that paycheck I pay the CC. It's just a way of getting in now and locking lower prices before they rise up again

Agreed, it's a very dangerous method. But I'll be using my CC to buy, but my reasoning is it's like a cash advanced, I'll be getting that money when I get paid Friday so as soon as I get that paycheck I pay the CC. It's just a way of getting in now and locking lower prices before they rise up again

Credit card is instant. Bank transfer takes a week. I always have the cash on hand for whatever I put in. My limits (on coinbase) are higher than most people's in this thread I believe so it's advabtageous for me.

I've also been burned before with transfers because the market can shift a lot in a week.

Last edited:
Just bought some ETH with my cc but its pending for some reason. Maybe it takes a few hours to clear?

Just bought some ETH with my cc but its pending for some reason. Maybe it takes a few hours to clear?

Close the app and try reopening. Coinbase usually tells you which payment are instant and which will take some time.

Mines debit, don't actually use my credit cards :wink:

It's wreckless if you don't have the money...for coinbase unfortunately it's the fastest way to get your coin, I pay and move the cash right into my credit card, it's a bank credit card In my case

man BTC & ETH ripping new levels man. love waking up and seeing my accounts fatter then yesterday. good luck trading today, alot of alts got smashed last night. could be a good opportunity to dip buy. stay safe everybody

Thinking about locking in my gains on SC then reentering on dips, was up almost 100% . Looking at the the prior charts SC usually fades back down to where it came from .

Especially because I can't get my coins out of polo smh

Last edited:

Thinking about locking in my gains on SC then reentering on dips, was up almost 100% . Looking at the the prior charts SC usually fades back down to where it came from .

Especially because I can't get my coins out of polo smh
sounds like a plan. i would be doing the same if i see a certain pattern

I'm trying to trade in the stock market and it's just not feeling the same anymore
laugh.gif
of course its not the same. its alot slower unless u swinging ETFS

sounds like a plan. i would be doing the same if i see a certain pattern
Finally got out its a bloodbath .

Just set an alert for it dropping under  .00000312 , would like an entry around .000002 .

Still made almost $1000 so not too bad , but wasn't my plan.

And y'all wonder why I don't trust polo. That's annoying and downright terrible IMO

That's why it find it hard to buy these other coins and trusting these other exchanges with info and holding my money

theres rumors I'm seeing elsewhere regarding polo could eventually be shut down

:nerd:

Man I finally got into Polo yesterday I can't front I would be pretty tight if they got shut down. I figured the deposit and withdraw hold they had was temporary but we are going on about 12 hours now.

And y'all wonder why I don't trust polo. That's annoying and downright terrible IMO

That's why it find it hard to buy these other coins and trusting these other exchanges with info and holding my money

theres rumors I'm seeing elsewhere regarding polo could eventually be shut down

nerd.gif
Don't keep your coins in the exchange , problem solved (as long as polo isn't holding the coins hostage
laugh.gif
).

I think I have my crypto plan all figured out now though lol .

@JKALLDAY I know your still loving ripple just looked at the chart and saw that huge bounce lol .

Last edited:
well you never know what might happen, you might do an exchange and boom your money is stuck

all about bad timing

AND yes I know the same thing can happen to coinbase but chances are less likely compared to some of these others

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom