Official Bitcoin Thread

My money is only in major coins (ethereum and litecoin) and long term projects I believe in (neo and vechain). Couldn't imagine the dudes who have more coins than sneakers

I’m inside Robinhood now. Btc and Eth only tho. Dip is turning out better than I thought.

I've always ran away from the dexes like Etherdelta and IDEX but it looks like you can get the best deals for newly released ICO's in a bearish market .

I've seen a few ICO's drop below their ICO and even pre-sale prices on the dexes a few days after the tokens have unlocked.
Saw Experty drop 80% below price.

Are you guys using any dexes and which ones will you recommend?

Also for you NEO fans, the first NEO dex will be launching on Monday called Switcheo.
They also plan to include ER-20 and QR-20 tokens later this year so this might be a big one in terms of volume in the future.

https://switcheo.network/

I've used EtherDelta a few times to purchase ERC20 tokens for the low. It's actually not that difficult to understand once you learn your way through it. I use the MetaMask Google Chrome extension to transfer and store my ERC20 tokens, which works great, otherwise it's a high risk to leave any of your funds or tokens on a DEX like ED.

Know someone was touting Credits as a big deal. Thread on Reddit claims it’s a scam.

Attachments

• CA1398C7-F4B0-4613-B602-17BBBF2186A5.png
    CA1398C7-F4B0-4613-B602-17BBBF2186A5.png
    642.9 KB · Views: 13
I've used EtherDelta a few times to purchase ERC20 tokens for the low. It's actually not that difficult to understand once you learn your way through it. I use the MetaMask Google Chrome extension to transfer and store my ERC20 tokens, which works great, otherwise it's a high risk to leave any of your funds or tokens on a DEX like ED.
I thought with dexes you trade straight from your wallet so you can't leave it on the dex?

I thought with dexes you trade straight from your wallet so you can't leave it on the dex?

You do. With Ether Delta, you must obviously have enough Ether in your wallet to cover the cost of the token itself as well as gas transaction fees. But once you have your Ether and private key information loaded on to the site and buy your token, it's wise to just transfer the tokens back to your wallet. ED has been hacked not too long ago so security does matter.

holy dip. any guesses when we'll start to rebound?

wanna jump into a few more coins but will wait if it's going to keep dipping.

Back
Top Bottom