Official Bitcoin Thread

Anyone looking into Open Platform?

Two big VC's just invested in Open Platform.

Tim Draper’s Draper Dragon and Neo Global Capital.

TRX bullrun on the way????

giphy.gif

Got myself to stay away for a few weeks to make sure I didnt do something dumb like fomo or fud but everything still looks the same. Seems like breaking 10k is a challenge. Im holding strong but it sucks feb and march have been so dull. I know we up a lot since last march but i got in last september. Anyway here’s to a great April and May

Got my alert for Litecoin set at $105.
Moved all of my money out of the stock market so I can be ready to hop back on the train. Also trying to get rid of these limited Air Max 97/1 joints that just came out so I can put that money in as well.

I'm praying for dear life things turn around :lol:

BCC hurt my profits like a mug :smh:

At this point all I can do is hodl and hope for the best, but man I'm in the red hard because of BCC.

At this point I'm also scared to buy more because I don't know what the bottom will be.

As someone said it's not over until it's 0 so I'm riding to til the fan belt not working no mo :lol:

Wish my girl would understand, but I don't blame her and I was reckless with it :smh:

Thought things were going to be green forever.

If you’re only down a couple of racks in bcc you’ll be fine. You can make that back easily with good trades elsewhere. Just take what you can afford to risk and start entering in on alts you like. There are phenomenal prices right now. Could they go lower sure, but don’t sit here thinking you’re going to Time the bottom perfectly and complain when you didn’t buy anything and it goes parabolic. Initiate positions and add in.

Three months from now he’ll be fomo buying or still screaming it’s a bubble and stay away when we make new highs. Dude must have done little to no research on any coins to constantly be in here complaining about the bubble being dead. Ton of mainnets coming out this year. Q3/4 will be lit.

So is Test Net really having an impact on the Tron's recent upward activity? The coin has received around 100% gains over the last few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom