Official Bitcoin Thread

If you wanted to invest 100k how much of it would you invest in crypto and where would you put it in?

Put it all on $SNAP calls and $SNAP puts

YOLO

one of them has to work, right???

Nah fam don’t do that **** :lol:

Get some BTC and BCH if you want the absolute safest route. Some ETH also. Like it was said before, 1-3% of your portfolio, especially if you’re new to this.

But before any of that, do reading up on crypto

None of this was financial advice. ESPECIALLY the $SNAP calls

Such a tough pill to swallow :lol:

We needed that Middle Eastern, Asian, and South American money to pump up these crypto prices. Sucks many of those countries proposed and implimented bans.

Told yall 5k was in play a month ago... then that phantom pop that had a lot of people gassed... I'm greasing my savings penny pinching and salivating at the chance to get some cheap ethereum and ltc...

My co worker told me we wouldn't see 6.8k again.... this was 1 week after being exposed to the market... I told him anythings possible and not to under or over estimate this crypto space... the cheaper stuff gets the more I want to buy... I'm glad I didnt go too hard these past couple weeks

Told yall 5k was in play a month ago... then that phantom pop that had a lot of people gassed... I'm greasing my savings penny pinching and salivating at the chance to get some cheap ethereum and ltc...

My co worker told me we wouldn't see 6.8k again.... this was 1 week after being exposed to the market... I told him anythings possible and not to under or over estimate this crypto space... the cheaper stuff gets the more I want to buy... I'm glad I didnt go too hard these past couple weeks

It truly is the wild wild west. Charts, trends & Fibonacci retracements do not apply to alt coins.
Is it really just 5 whales selling or buying that dictates the market?

Yeah some of these alts gon go back down to their ico price. I'm gon stack up on some icx soon.

Yep, it's the wild wild west and manipulated. The price swings are crazy.
They're shorting the market and trapping retail investors with the bag. The bounces are quick but to the t, it's crazy when you finally catch on and see it as it unfolds. I'm eyeing btc 6400-6000(coinbase) for a potential reversal. Hopefully some alts start to trend upwards if that happens, I'm mainly focused on icx at the moment

They're shorting the market and trapping retail investors with the bag. The bounces are quick but to the t, it's crazy when you finally catch on and see it as it unfolds. I'm eyeing btc 6400-6000(coinbase) for a potential reversal. Hopefully some alts start to trend upwards if that happens, I'm mainly focused on icx at the moment

If we can see it this easy, you can best believe the regulators, SEC, etc can see it as well. It's probably why they keep getting denied for an ETF.

If we can see it this easy, you can best believe the regulators, SEC, etc can see it as well. It's probably why they keep getting denied for an ETF.

You don’t think the big boys are trying to wash all the retail investors out while they plant their investments?

Back
Top Bottom