Official Bitcoin Thread

https://wolfstreet.com/2018/07/31/the-most-splendid-housing-bubbles-in-america/

All major cities are well above 2007 highs. All markets went parabolic, artificially induced. EM's are crashing, Japan, China, EU are also hurting. The 2 things Globalization did..we rise together & fall together. China's banking is in shambles and can't bail America out like in 08.

Since you're a broker, I'm sure you've been tracking HNW tycoons, execs selling off prized real estate about 1.5 years ago. Then last year, high profile movie stars like Tom Cruise unload their prized Chalets and beach compounds...etc. This happened exactly in 2005 thru late 2007.
I'm not saying there wont be a correction, there always is. I'm just saying that correlating 2008 and using NYC prices as proof is dumb.

All in all the prices are too high and will correct drastically this time. There is no more austerity measures to look forward to. The beginning of the end is near and cryptocurrencies will become the new age of exchange. they will try to keep power in some way. But the pioneers like us are the ones who will dictate our space in the new world.
Right, bc crypto markets are so stable. Everyone will run from real estate and jump into crypto.

No offense but you sound like a guy that tells yourself what you want or hear so your coins will moon and you can buy 10 Lambos. lol at referring to yourself as a pioneer. Yikes.

Right, bc crypto markets are so stable. Everyone will run from real estate and jump into crypto.

No offense but you sound like a guy that tells yourself what you want or hear so your coins will moon and you can buy 10 Lambos. lol at referring to yourself as a pioneer. Yikes.
I have no desires for any exotic cars... taking care of my family is my prime objective...

Btw

Pioneer as a verb =
develop or be the first to use or apply (a new method, area of knowledge, or activity).

What a past few days :lol:

Depressing is not even the word. Made to much losses to consider selling. I'm only taking a loss if I sell.

It's a shame I don't have any fiat for the coins right now but seeing the prices maybe it's time to buy established coins.

Housing bubble is people buying houses, artificially inflating the value because of the access of easy loans with no credit or down payment and not having the money to keep it. I don’t see that being the case here.

The way I see it, at these prices the risk has never been lower.

Sheeeeeiiit... you could spend your lunch money on NEO today and buy a PlayStation 5 in 3 yrs :lol:

But wouldn’t gentrification be a sign of a housing bubble? This is happening all over the country. (Seriously asking)
No, they aren't related. Old areas get built over with new buildings. It's always going to happen or the entire city will be old buildings that are falling apart. It sucks for the current renters in the area but take the racial side of it out look at it from a high level and it makes sense why it happens.

The way I see it, at these prices the risk has never been lower.

Sheeeeeiiit... you could spend your lunch money on NEO today and buy a PlayStation 5 in 3 yrs :lol:

You think it’ll make that kind of jump in three years?

I have no desires for any exotic cars... taking care of my family is my prime objective...

Btw

Pioneer as a verb =
develop or be the first to use or apply (a new method, area of knowledge, or activity).
Sorry you just seem quite delusional. You're so bullish on your coins that s rep debate isnt possible.

Little motivation:
upload_2018-8-14_8-33-21.png

Housing bubble is people buying houses, artificially inflating the value because of the access of easy loans with no credit or down payment and not having the money to keep it. I don’t see that being the case here.

Is it true that the housing market changes every 10 years? Or, that's some urban financial myth?

Right. Values go up and down so they are bound to correct at some point but the values in place now are completely different than in the 2000s. The lending environment isnt remotely the same. The subprime loans created an entirely new pocket of demand. Demand was higher than ever bc the pocket of people that used to rent could then buy. More demand with a constant supply = higher prices. It baffles me that some people still song grasp what happened.

Is it true that the housing market changes every 10 years? Or, that's some urban financial myth?
From 1968 to 2004, the avg home price rose on avg 6% per year while never having a drop. That was with 20% rates in the 80s. So yea that's a myth.

Sorry you just seem quite delusional. You're so bullish on your coins that s rep debate isnt possible.
Delusional in what way? When did I make any predictions about future prices? When did I say bitcoin was going to 30k? When did I say litecoin will be 1000 ? When did I say trillions of dollars was going pour in over night making us all rich?

That's delusional, all I'm saying is the future of exchange will be digital. Whether you accept it or not... it may or may not happen in the next year or 2. But in 5 years please believe progress will be evident.

Enjoy your day

Delusional in what way? When did I make any predictions about future prices? When did I say bitcoin was going to 30k? When did I say litecoin will be 1000 ? When did I say trillions of dollars was going pour in over night making us all rich?

That's delusional, all I'm saying is the future of exchange will be digital. Whether you accept it or not... it may or may not happen in the next year or 2. But in 5 years please believe progress will be evident.

Enjoy your day
I think crypto will grow and have a place in the market. I think its delusional to think it'll replace the current market.

Yes, it is. You will hear about it once s*** hits the fan.

Please divulge more. The requirements aren’t what they were 10 years ago when strippers were buying multiple homes with no money down and little credit.

Back
Top Bottom