Official Bitcoin Thread

^ Are you selling through coinbase? The fees are so dam high. Also I've never sold coins for USD how does that work? I'm assuming when you sell coins for usd it goes straight to your bank right.

^ Are you selling through coinbase? The fees are so dam high. Also I've never sold coins for USD how does that work? I'm assuming when you sell coins for usd it goes straight to your bank right.
transfer your coins to coinbasepro and sell it on there. once they've sold you can transfer to your bank account.

You can’t sweat the alt situation until the marketcap is pushing a trilli.

If your bags are still dead at that point then you can go head and cash that L.

I have a thousand leftover. Why are you bullish on them? Super cheap right now.
Mae need to snap back over 7k but there’s gonna be selling pressure this week. Moved too quickly we need to sit back and consolidate around 7k.

1 week chart doesn't have much resistance. max supply 242m. market cap at 6.6M. Ath .90 cents...... right now all time low in price discovery mode at .02 cents. IMO I think it will pump hard in a given altseason. they are pretty active on GitHub......I'm rolling the dice balls deep. got 100x what you are holding.

Bitcoin talky points for my fellow BTC NTrs

1. Bitcoin has outperformed every other asset class in 10 yrs
2. Top 5 payment processors (Amex, Square, PayPal, MC, Visa) combined market cap is 700B. Gold market cap is 7 trillion. Speculative stores of value can therefore have more value than payment processing.
3. Money works when it's difficult to reproduce. 21M total BTC ever. In 2020, daily # of BTC produced will get cut in half.
4. Bitcoin is an equity based growth economy. Credit based growth systems result in fractional reserve lending. Bitcoin solves that problem by restoring ownership back to the individual.
5. NOTHING backs the USD but military force. In fact, there is no value in anything but consensus shared by man. Value is always subjective. A glass of water for Michael Craig Martin's "An Oak Tree" holds value to art community different from people in Flint, Michigan.
6. Using Bitcoin for money laundering is stupid. IP addresses can be linked to real world names. $2 Trillion is being laundered in traditional banking.

Last edited:
You can’t sweat the alt situation until the marketcap is pushing a trilli.

If your bags are still dead at that point then you can go head and cash that L.

Yep, I think we get to a $2 Trillion market cap and at that point Litecoin should be over $1k. I'll be happy with that.

On the exchanges dude. Converting coins to fiat.
Right now most of us are using US registered and IP addressed exchanges
I should have been more clear
Why would anyone doing money laundering use a registered exchange? You literally have to identify yourself, they don't even need your IP.

Back
Top Bottom