Official Bitcoin Thread

Just added when it dumped under 11k and now I’m back in the profit zone just average down don’t panic sell for a loss

Waiting to see what the weekend holds before I sale my position

Jumping in and out :lol::lol::nthat::nthat:

Yes. This should be everyone's goal before getting into **** coins. Try and acquire 1btc.... 21mil EVER will exist. To put into perspective, not every millionaire in the world can even own 1.

This is what I was thinking about when I got really interested in BTC.

The only people that will own full bitcoins in the future will be the richest of the rich.

Yes. This should be everyone's goal before getting into **** coins. Try and acquire 1btc.... 21mil EVER will exist. To put into perspective, not every millionaire in the world can even own 1.
Had I realized this 2.5 years ago I'd be wayyyy better off Haha but oh well still miles ahead of most I guess. If I sell my house next year i may rent for awhile and try and throw six figures into BTC. If I could get like a dozen

Had I realized this 2.5 years ago I'd be wayyyy better off Haha but oh well still miles ahead of most I guess. If I sell my house next year i may rent for awhile and try and throw six figures into BTC. If I could get like a dozen

Yooooo.... :rofl:

If you had a steady paying job, paid off mortgage on your house and somebody just handed you 100k cash right now...how much of that would you put into BTC?

If you had a steady paying job, paid off mortgage on your house and somebody just handed you 100k cash right now...how much of that would you put into BTC?
All of it. I dont need the money for anything. I jus cant save money for ish. 2k a month in daycare is my stumbling block.

id go 25% and another 25% in reg stocks and use the rest for some business ventures or investment properties.

If I lived by family sure but I dont. All of yall that have that luxury count ur blessings... i gotta pay 150 bucks for a sitter before I even step out the house for a date night.

My wife wants a third too...

10k jumping in and out to flip that I know putting in the whole 100K might seem tempting but you always will need cash on hand to lower your average if **** gets ugly which it does and will
Just ask the people that went all in when it was 18k and had no money for fluctuation

Just tried Cashapp for bitcoin, it's very slick, makes buying bitcoin extremely easy for the masses. Just mad they have a crazy markup on prices (~200 more than market value when I checked), but still better than coinbase markup + fees.

Someone correct me but AFAIK there's no way to autobuy without markup/fees, gotta manually put limit orders on coinbase pro, which is annoying if you want to do daily buys.

Just tried Cashapp for bitcoin, it's very slick, makes buying bitcoin extremely easy for the masses. Just mad they have a crazy markup on prices (~200 more than market value when I checked), but still better than coinbase markup + fees.

Someone correct me but AFAIK there's no way to autobuy without markup/fees, gotta manually put limit orders on coinbase pro, which is annoying if you want to do daily buys.
What information do you need to enter for Cashapp?

That's the only reason I asked, to spark that convo about accumulation and scarcity. Not to count anyone else's pocket, I don't even know y'all or how big your bag is exactly. It's like saying I'm counting pockets if I ask does anyone own a car or a house? :lol:

But yea, that should def be the goal

Last edited:
Cashapp is my new preferred platform for accumulation.

I was messing around with Robinhood and didn't realize that you can only buy and sell on RH, you can't deposit or withdraw yet. That's a huge no go. Won't be touching that app for crypto until they develop it out more.

Cashapp makes buying, selling and withdrawing an absolute breeze.

Back
Top Bottom