Official Bitcoin Thread

i snapped up some more ethereum yesterday. have purchased $3k total now. Trying to purchase $5k total and then i’ll just HODL forever. With ethereum 2.0 coming out Jan 2020 it seems like there’s at least some sort of reason or goal post. But $5k i can afford to lose (in the long run). So i’m with you boys on this - it’s either up to $1,000 someday or it’ll die. i’m with the ship either way.

Hey looking for advice again. I asked a few months ago, but I have a number of alt coins still in Binance.com.

What should I do with these? Cash them out for BNB, then transfer to BTC, and send back to my Coinbase account? Kind of just want to be done with Binance / alts, and just send whatever I have left in Binance over to Coinbase. I know I should get a wallet or something, but for now I just want to get this stuff out of Binance.

Trying to determine the best / easiest way to do so. I don't think I can send XLM from Binance to Coinbase, even though you can buy XLM on Coinbase (right?). So should I just cash everything out for BNB, sell that for BTC, then send the BTC to Coinbase?

Hey looking for advice again. I asked a few months ago, but I have a number of alt coins still in Binance.com.

What should I do with these? Cash them out for BNB, then transfer to BTC, and send back to my Coinbase account? Kind of just want to be done with Binance / alts, and just send whatever I have left in Binance over to Coinbase. I know I should get a wallet or something, but for now I just want to get this stuff out of Binance.

Trying to determine the best / easiest way to do so. I don't think I can send XLM from Binance to Coinbase, even though you can buy XLM on Coinbase (right?). So should I just cash everything out for BNB, sell that for BTC, then send the BTC to Coinbase?

You gotta read coinbase FAQ's . Apparently you can transfer xlm to coinbase (use coinbase pro for cheaper fees if I remember correctly)

an alternative is to just send your alts to kucoin (if you still want to trade) as kucoin has BNB. if you just want to get out...maybe just move it to binance TRUST wallet or atomic wallet (legit ones). Binance.us was scheduled to be open end of Sept, so you'll be able to move it there as well.

not really sure what your situation is, did you want to be more anon? no kyc preferred? or you just dont trust binance at all?

you already know the BEST thing to do..... get a trezor or ledger and store it there.

Reactions: wr
an alternative is to just send your alts to kucoin (if you still want to trade) as kucoin has BNB. if you just want to get out...maybe just move it to binance TRUST wallet or atomic wallet (legit ones). Binance.us was scheduled to be open end of Sept, so you'll be able to move it there as well.

not really sure what your situation is, did you want to be more anon? no kyc preferred? or you just dont trust binance at all?

you already know the BEST thing to do..... get a trezor or ledger and store it there.

Situation is that Binance stopping trading for US customers on 9/12, and I want to get my paltry amount of funds out of there before they do. Its not a huge amount, but I'd rather "cash out" and put it back into BTC. It is mostly small values of random alts from the last couple years, TRON / XLM / REQ / VIBE / RDN / WAVES etc.

I just don't know if there is an easy way to do it, such as converting everything to BNB - then selling BNB for BTC, then transfer BTC to Coinbase?

so if you came in 2019 at bottom 3100, you're up 3x+ IF you came in ATH (which is a risky thing to do with any asset), you should be DCA'ing in from your mistake and you would be in the green right now. To NOT have any % in cryptocurrency/bitcoin ATM is being irresponsible

Any of y’all ever use the enjin wallet? Super convenient and nice interface. I shifted some eth effortlessly into fxc without any kyc or anything.

Coming up on October :nerd:.

D9iGIslUYAE6ejc.png

Back
Top Bottom