Official Bitcoin Thread

So I’ve been part of this litecoin telegram for years and I’m not sure if I got booted or the group vanished....can’t find the group at all anymore :frown:

We broke 9800$. Good times ahead
giphy.gif

sell the news. Just like the last litcoin halving. I expect the start of the second bull run correction/major dip right before the halving.

So ive been plotting on what my first official stock buy should be. I don't know what it is about crypto but I kinda wanna take a shot at it. Now im not in the ranks to own Bitcoin as that joint is approaching 10k :lol:. But this ETH, Ive been starting to watch it. I wanted to jump in when it was around $180. Its up to $220 now. Does anyone own any ETH?

So ive been plotting on what my first official stock buy should be. I don't know what it is about crypto but I kinda wanna take a shot at it. Now im not in the ranks to own Bitcoin as that joint is approaching 10k :lol:. But this ETH, Ive been starting to watch it. I wanted to jump in when it was around $180. Its up to $220 now. Does anyone own any ETH?

You dont have to own a whole bitcoin. Just buy what you can afford and dont mind losing. Same with any other coin. Learn about setting up recurring buys (dollar cost averaging)

You dont have to own a whole bitcoin. Just buy what you can afford and dont mind losing. Same with any other coin. Learn about setting up recurring buys (dollar cost averaging)

Yeah im prepared to hold during potential dips, etc. So the $ price listed on the market is for a whole piece of currency? If I wanted to get Bitcoin stock, how can i get without forking $9700? Is that the Calls thing?

I wanna cop one share of bitcoin soo bad. I'm nervous doe b, my gut saying COP doe.
I have shares in other coins but this Bitcoin rush that's being talked about is pulling me in heavy.

Yeah im prepared to hold during potential dips, etc. So the $ price listed on the market is for a whole piece of currency? If I wanted to get Bitcoin stock, how can i get without forking $9700? Is that the Calls thing?

The average person uses coinbase.com to buy. You can buy dollar amounts worth like a couple hundred bucks worth or what you can afford. Keep buying a little at a time like on a biweekly schedule no matter the price .

Watch some youtube videos

Bitcoin is not stock. You can buy portions of it. Maybe read up a little on it.
Ok I see it now. ETH is going for like $222 but thats for a whole coin. I now see where I can put in to buy like $10 of it and it converts it to 0.044788 worth of ETH. Im using Robinhood btw. So once I make the buy, I can still track profits of the buy via Robinhood? My goal is to make profits and I know its not like I gain a mass amount overnight. I know it takes patients and im willing to take the dips to come into gains over long term if need be.

Back
Top Bottom