Official Bitcoin Thread

^Could news like this drive the price up on crypto? I see ETH and BTC both have a nice spike. Is news like this the cause of such spikes?

i don't know about driving it up, but it justifies the price. at the same time everyone is speculating...i'm not, i know its the future.

Boooolish

Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 9.45.31 PM.png

Man, Tezos is doing me good right now. Just pulled out what I put in. Tempted to pull out my gains and let my initial investment rock out.

Man, Tezos is doing me good right now. Just pulled out what I put in. Tempted to pull out my gains and let my initial investment rock out.

bro, i respect ur pullout game...but why not STAKE your bag...and pull out the interest?? or atleast have it compound and keep ur bag til u get ur $$$ back?

I love the direction ETH is going. :pimp:
I think im going to drop some more funds into it this weekend if the trend sustains.

Last edited:
Keep an eye on volume, and try to buy the mini correction/dips...u don't want to buy at ATH prices right?
I see what your saying about the dips. At night or after market hours the price usually drops some so buy then...

Whats the significance about volume? And how do I read it?

bro, i respect ur pullout game...but why not STAKE your bag...and pull out the interest?? or atleast have it compound and keep ur bag til u get ur $$$ back?
I'm not following but I'm definitely not a pro when it comes to the market/ investing. My thought process is pull out what I put in during bull runs. What ever gains I made will do the leg work after. But If I see things start to fall, I'll pull out some of my gains for safety.

I'm not following but I'm definitely not a pro when it comes to the market/ investing. My thought process is pull out what I put in during bull runs. What ever gains I made will do the leg work after. But If I see things start to fall, I'll pull out some of my gains for safety.

respect to you pulling out your gains, that is really what its about....but with tezos you can stake (hold) and earn up to i believe 6.5%. So you get rewarded, that goes to your balance, and it keeps compounding...then u can pull out ur gains that way while keeping your bag. I was just giving you idea and not criticizing, ur doin it bro...great job.

Different situations for different folks, but if your "investing" and looking long term....my route is a good way. I'm about building wealth,not for the quick flip....which isn't wrong if done right.

look at what has happened to our financial sector the past 20years. what do you think will happen in the next 20yrs?? Are we ok with just 4 entities controlling our money? OWN YOUR SHIZZZZ!!! Coinbase or Grayscale will probably be in the future list...just be ready bros

banks-monopoly.jpeg

Reactions: wr
respect to you pulling out your gains, that is really what its about....but with tezos you can stake (hold) and earn up to i believe 6.5%. So you get rewarded, that goes to your balance, and it keeps compounding...then u can pull out ur gains that way while keeping your bag. I was just giving you idea and not criticizing, ur doin it bro...great job.

Different situations for different folks, but if your "investing" and looking long term....my route is a good way. I'm about building wealth,not for the quick flip....which isn't wrong if done right.
I see what you're saying and I agree. I have a few coins that I just hold, like XRP for example. But the way Tezos is going, I just wanted to pull out real quick incase things go the other way. But then again, It was probably a dummy move cause I'm no pro at this.

Back
Top Bottom