Official Bitcoin Thread

i've been yield farming boys this past week. insane gains. currently making about $25 a day adding liquidity to curve.fi LP.

DYOR . First mover advantage....gains is insane.

i'm on the ypool earning YFI tokens/rewards:

Bitcoin Deemed ‘Money’ Under D.C. Financial Services Law
  • Money Transmitters Act definition of ‘money’ includes Bitcoin
  • Bitcoin trading service may be unlicensed money transmitter
The virtual currency known as Bitcoin is a form of “money” covered under the Washington, D.C., Money Transmitters Act, a federal court said Friday.
The court declined to dismiss criminal charges against Larry Dean Harmon, the operator of an underground Bitcoin trading platform, for running an unlicensed money transmitting business under D.C. law and for laundering money under federal law.
Money “commonly means a medium of exchange, method of payment, or store of value,” Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell wrote for the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. “Bitcoin is these things.”
The D.C. law adopts that meaning even though it doesn’t strictly define “money,” the court said.
The service, located on the Darknet, was allegedly advertised as a way to mask drug, gun, or other illegal transactions from law enforcement. It was used to exchange the equivalent of around $311 million dollars between 2014 and 2017, the indictment said.
The case is United States v. Harmon, D.D.C., No. 19-cr-395, 7/24/20.
To contact the reporter on this story: Maeve Allsup in San Francisco at mallsup@bloomberglaw.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story: Rob Tricchinelli at rtricchinelli@bloomberglaw.com

Last edited:
Ya'll get into Yield Farming....paying out incredible gainz....been on last week and est 10%+ daily compounding. incredible. Next farming for YFI tokens start in 8days. Try and learn up on it, i will help best I can. Tools to use/reference:

metamask
instadapp.io
curve.fi

Purchased some Stellar Lumens and Kyber network on Coinbase. Use to own them when i traded on HK Binance but turned it all into Eth when Binance shutdown trading for americans. Have not traded on US Binance yet.

Bitcoin Deemed ‘Money’ Under D.C. Financial Services Law
  • Money Transmitters Act definition of ‘money’ includes Bitcoin
  • Bitcoin trading service may be unlicensed money transmitter
The virtual currency known as Bitcoin is a form of “money” covered under the Washington, D.C., Money Transmitters Act, a federal court said Friday.
The court declined to dismiss criminal charges against Larry Dean Harmon, the operator of an underground Bitcoin trading platform, for running an unlicensed money transmitting business under D.C. law and for laundering money under federal law.
Money “commonly means a medium of exchange, method of payment, or store of value,” Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell wrote for the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. “Bitcoin is these things.”
The D.C. law adopts that meaning even though it doesn’t strictly define “money,” the court said.
The service, located on the Darknet, was allegedly advertised as a way to mask drug, gun, or other illegal transactions from law enforcement. It was used to exchange the equivalent of around $311 million dollars between 2014 and 2017, the indictment said.
The case is United States v. Harmon, D.D.C., No. 19-cr-395, 7/24/20.
To contact the reporter on this story: Maeve Allsup in San Francisco at mallsup@bloomberglaw.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story: Rob Tricchinelli at rtricchinelli@bloomberglaw.com

How come no financial news talking about this?

Eth is a digital token, not a share. Although there will/are tokenized shares on these platforms.

Why not dollar cost average into both. Best way to go if you are uncertain and don't want research through the thousands of price prediction videos to find good information.

Ya'll get into Yield Farming....paying out incredible gainz....been on last week and est 10%+ daily compounding. incredible. Next farming for YFI tokens start in 8days. Try and learn up on it, i will help best I can. Tools to use/reference:

metamask
instadapp.io
curve.fi

this is def interesting.
No hate on the Alt Coins, I know there is opportunity for massive gains but I personally have been focusing on acquiring enough ETH to be able to stake on 2.0 and adding to the BTC portfolio.

what a week we’re having 🔥

Bitcoin and Gold on fire today :pimp:.

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom