Official Bitcoin Thread

vTm6ZrM.gif

i hate everything lol

i sold all my stuff (about 7k worth) in July since we thought we needed some funds to buy a house. Ended up not pulling the trigger.

Put about 5k back in. Then switched to e*trade recently (due to work stuff) so decided i wanted to switch everything over there from Robinhood. Couldn’t transfer over crypto so said eff it and sold it and just transferred over cash. This was 4 weeks ago. Lol. Such timing fails.

Had been dollar cost averaging and had bunch of Etherum for about $210 averaged out. Only made a little profit when i sold if :frown:

Stop panicking and keep loading up whenever you can. IMO i think EOY 2021 is gonna be the one following in parallel with 2016-2017 but WHO KNOWS

Market was in red for months, years and guys now wanna buy or feel regreat. Unless you were purchasing a house etc there was no excuse :lol:

Luckily for some of yall theres still time in strong alts and leave BTC alone for now.

Copped 500 in coins
Sold 10 when my joints was valued at 515
Paypal put the $$ on hold tho.

But I'm basically doing this wrong rite :lol: ?

Does anyone think there will be a dip from a sale off when it hits 20k ?

i think it will come down here soon.
Some people want an escape option after buying at previous aths and will cash out around 19-20ish.
It will drop and then moon again for a new ath. Just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom