Official Bitcoin Thread

In 2017 I invested little under 5 figure value across BTC, ETH, LTC, right before BTC hit ath which was close to like 19-20K. I never sold and just hodl, even all those down years, would login to my coinbase/gdax which is now coinbase pro, weekly just to make sure still secure. Even with everything running up way it is, this is something I may just keep hodling for very long time, cause my initial investment. i lose it i lose it but the potential on where this could go is unknown, scary, & promising

wow I don’t even like $10 worth of btc on online exchanges. Everything in cold storage unless im swapping for another coin.

1 Trilli :pimp:

87114F7D-51B7-4C8D-A8BE-45A642400690.jpeg

For those who use cold storage, what's your recommended wallet? I can't decide between the Trezor T or Ledger Nano. Are there better options out there?

Altcoins for the win. Tossed a nice amount of money into Decentraland and DisTrict0x weeks ago and it's looking good. Just checked my account and after one day I'm up by $100+

For those who use cold storage, what's your recommended wallet? I can't decide between the Trezor T or Ledger Nano. Are there better options out there?

what’s this mean?
I only buy my BTC on RH :lol: tryna move it to Webull.
am I doing it wrong?

Ledgers website got hacked about 6 months ago. Customers personal emails, addresses, phone numbers got hacked and released. But everyone’s keys and money are safe. I don’t believe that has happened to Trezor before. Just FYI to factor in when making a decision.

what’s this mean?
I only buy my BTC on RH :lol: tryna move it to Webull.
am I doing it wrong?
Just a way to keep your cryptocurrency offline and safe as you will be the only person that can access them. If you're keeping your crypto on exchanges, they are vulnerable to being hacked and you will lose your crypto.

There's a lot of really important security measures people need to take and understand.
-Never keep your crypto on exchanges, unless you're fine with losing them
-Have 2FA w/ Google Authenticator or Authy and not SMS
-Make sure your email and exchange passwords are strong
-When you're sending crypto around, after copying and pasting a wallet address, a helpful tip is to use CMD + F or CNTRL + F to verify that the address you pasted is the correct address destination. So, you don't make any typos, add any characters to the beginning/end. There's malware out there that will detect you copied a BTC/ETH address and change it to the attacker's wallet address.

Stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom