Official Bitcoin Thread

I have a simple scenario I need you guys to help me with.

Say I have $2000 BTC in coinbase. I initiated $2000 transfer from Coinbase to my wallet.  

3.Would the value be $2000 when it hits to my wallets?( Irrespective of current trade value of BTC)

4.Once it hits My wallets and process complete, would the value is going to keep changing up and down based on current value of BTC or it's going to same as $2000? Thank you
at the time of your posting:

2000 US Dollar equals

0.88849 Bitcoin

So when you send your bitcoin anywhere, you will receive the .88849 value. When it hits that wallet, whatever the price is in bitcoin that is the price.

2000 US Dollar equals

0.88849 Bitcoin

So when you send your bitcoin anywhere, you will receive the .88849 value. When it hits that wallet, whatever the price is in bitcoin that is the price.
Thanks for the response.

So after it hits my wallet will the price always stay .88849, or will it still have direct correlation to current market prices meaning that the value can increase or decrease?

Thanks for the response.

So after it hits my wallet will the price always stay .88849, or will it still have direct correlation to current market prices meaning that the value can increase or decrease?
it will always stay at the .88849 .....if bitcoins value goes to 10k USD, then your stack will fluctuate real-time

Last edited:

2000 US Dollar equals

0.88849 Bitcoin

off topic but any reason you don't haven't anything in NEM?

i'm gonna ride ETH and BTC out (less faith in BTC)....but i think w/my "smaller" tokens I may do that eventually.  thing is all of the "smaller" tokens are doing great:

lisk

waves

plutons

nexus

I'll just setup alerts and be ready to "shift" when needed.
Why don't you have faith in BTC? Also, are you holding any LTC?

Why don't you have faith in BTC? Also, are you holding any LTC?
i do have faith in btc, i'm just saying "less faith" since I know they are probably going to fork and has some uncertainty.  If there is more solid news on which way its going, then I'd think about increasing my position, but for now ETH is the one (for me).

i do have faith in btc, i'm just saying "less faith" since I know they are probably going to fork and has some uncertainty.  If there is more solid news on which way its going, then I'd think about increasing my position, but for now ETH is the one (for me).
The fork situation is getting crazy, there are multiple solutions being pushed around. I'm slowly adding to ETH as well, see where it goes.

remember when ETH was in the 90's and some members said it was too late to join? :nerd:

like me and a few others said, even if buying in at $100, you're still in EARLY!

price has almost doubled since then

Yup I was the one to ask lol...I held off on buying at 95 after I got some responses and then ended up buying at 120 lol..My fault, I've been given solid advice in here so it's all good!

Good looking out on Waves, caught it around $1 when I dip my toes in a few weeks ago and doubled my initial investment.

I've been reading rumors Coinbase is poised to add GNT & AUG.

And Coinbase put out a blog post yesterday that mentions them in their Ethereum guide for dummies. Go figure.

Poloniex needs to be regulated! They are some scammers!

On the Bittrex chart siacoin went as high as 8 cents for a good 10 minute run, but then went back down lol.
Good looking out on SC.

Did my DD and invested when they were at .002.

I really feel like these dudes have a vision and drive to make their project successful, personally I want the bank that comes with their success. lol

Looking at their roadmap, summer is gonna be exciting

Someone bought 1 SC yesterday for 1BTC when it went live on Bittrex smh lol

Last edited:
I know it was used as currency in the black market and resold for profit some years back, but what are some benefits of bitcoin now?

I'm surprised nobody in here has talked about Fidelity adding BTC . I don't think they are gonna allow trading but you will be able to see BTC numbers.

I know it was used as currency in the black market and resold for profit some years back, but what are some benefits of bitcoin now?
digital storage of value.....

gold 2.0

between reading da old deep web thread, da first pages of this thread, and studying this crypto currency long term....

im a lil concerned on whats this gonna do to da world money long term.

i was looking at the history of BTC and noticed a huge decline from December 2013-September 2015.

anyone know the cause of it?

and if you got in during that time. :smokin

Last edited:

digital storage of value.....

gold 2.0

between reading da old deep web thread, da first pages of this thread, and studying this crypto currency long term....

im a lil concerned on whats this gonna do to da world money long term.

Benefits of bitcoin:

- being able to transfer money globally without insane wire/bank fees
- you OWN ur money, not a bank or institution
- trade/exchange on the fly 24/7/365
- being able to shift to different fiat gateways (DEX)

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr what you think about Monero? Got in earlier today and supposedly theres a big announcement tomorrow. Everything ive read about it seems positive
I read about this and really wanted to get in.
It's supposed to be a long awaited project their devs have been working on.

I'm sure the price will surge like ZEC

I read about this and really wanted to get in.
It's supposed to be a long awaited project their devs have been working on.

I'm sure the price will surge like ZEC

I like monero. Ive owned some in the past. It is and will be used as a standard in black market so there will always be volume. I just dont know or read up much on the latest

Are there any other mobile charts besides blockfolio and coinbase? I need something that vibrates or dings when an alert goes off. Those other two just give notifications. And blockfolio kinda lags on your profit/loss margin

Also fap or anyone can you give a brief rundown of how to use slack? I downloaded it but have no idea how to find news on various coins

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom