Official Bitcoin Thread

Thanks for posting the news, fap! That's exciting to hear. I guess it's time to move some more BTC over to ETH. I'm wondering if there will even be much of a correction/pullback before June 1. It might be better to just buy in more now. What do y'all think?

im hearing rumors about ETH forking again.  hopefully they are just rumors but lets keep a close eye on this

Whats good fellas, been catching up on this thread, reading everything I can and watching a ton of youtube vids. This probably the most informational thread I've ever seen on NT by the way. While doing some light reading I jumped on on BTC and ETH this week since I've read those are safe bets at this time and now I'm ready for altcoins. Thanks to everyone in this thread and lets get this money. Polo or Kraken won't let me sign up since I'm in NY too smh

Last edited:
Whats good fellas, been catching up on this thread, reading everything I can and watching a ton of youtube vids. This probably the most informational thread I've ever seen on NT by the way. While doing some light reading I jumped on on BTC and ETH this week since I've read those are safe bets at this time and now I'm ready for altcoins. Thanks to everyone in this thread and lets get this money. Polo or Kraken won't let me sign up since I'm in NY too smh

Welcome man.....Im in NY too and for Polo I just said Im from Jersey when they asked since Im only depositing coind and not usd. Ive had no issues since I did this moving funds around.

Back
Top Bottom