Official Bitcoin Thread

I remember having a long talk with a friend almost exactly a year ago about btc/ltc. Neither of us decided to go in. LTC was less that 5$ now its 32$ and BTC was a little under 600$ now its 3k :smh:
Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

At this point Im scared to jump in

Last edited:
If only I had listened to myself and tried to buy floral arrangements on silkroad back in the day I would've been chillin right now.

I remember having a long talk with a friend almost exactly a year ago about btc/ltc. Neither of us decided to go in. LTC was less that 5$ now its 32$ and BTC was a little under 600$ now its 3k :smh:
Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

At this point Im scared to jump in

Dont get caught up on that. Just know the growth is real. If you just step outside for a sec and look at the 2yr chart, why wouldnt you believe in the market? Putting aside a small 1k investment in crypto vs a traditional bank.....which one is the risk?

So as a beginner like me, would it be wise to jump on the ETH train, or is it to late? What about LTC?

Any thoughts on NXS or DCR?

Want to do this both ways, long term and day trading (quick dump and pump)

Any alts we should be looking at that have potential to blow?

So as a beginner like me, would it be wise to jump on the ETH train, or is it to late? What about LTC?

Any thoughts on NXS or DCR?

Want to do this both ways, long term and day trading (quick dump and pump)

Any alts we should be looking at that have potential to blow?

Any good sites to buy and sell LTC and ETH besides Coinbase. Not on good terms with Coinbase they charged me 3 times when I only wanted 1 coin and then they froze my account cause I disputed the charges

Any good sites to buy and sell LTC and ETH besides Coinbase. Not on good terms with Coinbase they charged me 3 times when I only wanted 1 coin and then they froze my account cause I disputed the charges

Wow! That is not good! Definitely keep in informed on this situation.

I can put money that you tried to buy about 2 weeks ago when btc was having that initial run up past 2k ...they charged me for 2 and I was pissed...but I took the L and I recouped back the gains shortly later lol

Best way to exchange ETH for LTC?

You can shapeshift it just make sure you have a wallet to send the ltc

Or you can send your eth to an exchange that sells ltc for eth

Or you can sell your eth on coinbase and buy the ltc with the proceeds

There might be other ways too

Back
Top Bottom