Official Bitcoin Thread

Attachments

• IMG_4160.JPG
    IMG_4160.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 113
I want in. Got 4,000 to toy around with. Is that enough to get me up and running?

That is more than enough. You could double that in a week if you play your card right. Nobody in here can tell you what will go up 50% and what will dip 50% but you have to do your research. I can tell you DNT may go up since it will be listed on bittrex in the next couple of days. Neo is going to go up by the end of the year/early next year, how much? Who knows but it is strong. Can it tank? Of course but it's not very likely. Just do your research and peep coinmarketcap.com to see how the market is doing.

What are some websites that some of yall use to trade?

Im interested in hopping on but know very little

So far my portfolio has ETH, NEO (got in at around 20), GNT, MONA, SC . Debating on selling some of the GNT and MONA for something else or am I better off holding? Anything to keep my eye on in the market?

So far my portfolio has ETH, NEO (got in at around 20), GNT, MONA, SC . Debating on selling some of the GNT and MONA for something else or am I better off holding? Anything to keep my eye on in the market?
why not just hold and add more money to the market and buy something else? sounds like your holding some decent coins that could prosper in the future

Was gonna buy 10k worth of monero... bought omg and neo instead before the dip...

giphy.gif

And for this reason I'm out...

Crypto prices up and down like it's wall street Holmes

I've tried day trading before. It's boring as hell. Not really a day to day thing, more week by week and that's good because that makes it a part time job with great returns. Just gotta get a feel for the ebb and flow of the market. Patience and discipline. I'm still working on it but I'm confident going forward

new to the thread.

been lurking though.

it's amazing to see how much BTC has raised in the past month or two.

I'm looking to get into NEO.

Crypto prices up and down like it's wall street Holmes

I've tried day trading before. It's boring as hell. Not really a day to day thing, more week by week and that's good because that makes it a part time job with great returns. Just gotta get a feel for the ebb and flow of the market. Patience and discipline. I'm still working on it but I'm confident going forward

good luck bro. heres a tip, look for good ICO's and put your money where your mouth is $$$$$$$$

Back
Top Bottom