Official Bitcoin Thread

My bad the deposit address was still live when i posted the question.

Got no choice but to wait for the exchanges now :lol:

yeh i maxed out and got some extra from another group buy. nothing i had everything filled out already on my MEW, all i did was press one button when the clock hit 12pm and i my block confirmed 1 min later

Nice, I got through somehow for round 2 for less than max. Hope this goes 5x by the time the mainnet launches or at least outpaces ETH. What ICO are you targeting next? I got approved for Request Network, but still deciding on that one.

yeh i maxed out and got some extra from another group buy. nothing i had everything filled out already on my MEW, all i did was press one button when the clock hit 12pm and i my block confirmed 1 min later

you gotta show us your port like fap did man. you have neverending ETH. need to get like you

nervous about what?

Nervous about not getting in to redpulse. My boy has hour 1 on lock, hopefully I can get in once the floodgates open,

I did Wanchain this morning. Hopefully redpulse goes well, their process is definitely behind.
A lot of people don't follow instructions though, so I am fairly confident redpulse will go fine.

Didn't get into silver whitelist for wan chain, hope I even get into first hour for red pulse. The hype is real.

here are my latest additions to my portfolio. good luck peeps..make that $$$!!
added-tokens.jpg

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr I'm curious to learn your reasoning behind your investment in KIN? You've mentioned before that you typically invest in coins that have a much lower supply, while there is 756,097,560,976 KIN currently circulating.

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr I'm curious to learn your reasoning behind your investment in KIN? You've mentioned before that you typically invest in coins that have a much lower supply, while there is 756,097,560,976 KIN currently circulating.

Solid question. You’re right, i do love low circulating coins that have “potential” game changing technology or whitepaper shows they are taking up a certain lane in crypto.....with KIN, the reason what got me was their established user base, their roadmap in adding a wallet into KIK messenger, and the possibilities and similarities of being the WeChat globally. They state they would be using KIN as their currency to pay for goods, reward users that have content, and payment system is the start.

Once users realize payment system built in, the possibilities are endless. Just off the top:

- reward system within app
- private group chat (memberships)
- shopping and giftcards

It’ll be interesting...they already have it where latest KIK app has your KIN balance in the app

4F5DC9FD-263B-4C9F-B8D2-6CE21BFB458D.png

Solid question. You’re right, i do love low circulating coins that have “potential” game changing technology or whitepaper shows they are taking up a certain lane in crypto.....with KIN, the reason what got me was their established user base, their roadmap in adding a wallet into KIK messenger, and the possibilities and similarities of being the WeChat globally. They state they would be using KIN as their currency to pay for goods, reward users that have content, and payment system is the start.

Once users realize payment system built in, the possibilities are endless. Just off the top:

- reward system within app
- private group chat (memberships)
- shopping and giftcards

It’ll be interesting...they already have it where latest KIK app has your KIN balance in the app

4F5DC9FD-263B-4C9F-B8D2-6CE21BFB458D.png

This man knows. People didn't really do much research on KIN and its obvious. Just said "oh too many tokens PASS".
I got 2.4M tokens for $300 I'm gonna let this ride for a year. KIN is a platform that will incentive developers to create apps on their platform.
CEO clearly knows what he's doing and making Kik the first platform user was very smart. Kik in china is also way different from US Kik. In china they use Kik to receive paychecks, P2P payments, loans, etc.

Anyone have an opinion on Vertcoin? Seems to have a huge community on reddit and is doing well this week.
Supposedly its a better/faster litecoin

Appreciate the reply fapmasterjr fapmasterjr I'm still learning the ropes. What's a reliable exchange to use in alts besides bittrex. Seen too many other exchanges pump coins before they even reach bittrex.

Back
Top Bottom