Official Bitcoin Thread

Mona :pimp:

So, I was dibble and dabbling in the sports betting world. Start cashing out via BTC over the last month when it was around $4100 and now almost have 2 BTC (about 1.8 right now). Loving this surge as well.

I should've been cashing out via BTC instead of ACH for more bank.

coinbase is opening the floodgates fellas.....$$$$ coming in waves....newb friendly.....phone support, instant transfers.....DOHH!!!

coinbase-instant.jpg
coinbase-instant-2.jpg
coinbase-support.jpg

Too late to go balls deep into Mona or nah? I feel with the Japanese enthusiasm behind it, it could be 20$ before the end of the month. Or its just a pump
giphy.gif

Set those limits for those alt coins, they’re going to breed some more...

Perfect time to buy buy buy

This has been crazy, i only posted once about bitconnect. I started with Bitcoin and Ethereum and Litecoin and then i jumped into bitconnect and it really has become a top 10 coin. I jumped into regal after their ICO and that was great as well for the surge.

I have read up on the upcoming bitcoin fork (segwit2x, bitcoin gold, bitcoin) but after seeing what coinbase did to their customers with bitcoin cash i've decided to only hold alt coins until all that is sorted out.

The ride has been fun so far ...

Has anybody here ever mined crypto themselves or been a part of a pool??

Just been reading over the current state of the game and some of the set ups are insane.

One of my closest friends is developing a mining software that’s supposed to change the game...

I’m not into mining, but I understand it. You have to have large capital to see huge revenue.

I met a doctor that closed his practice and invest in mining. Has a data center and all :lol:

He’s bringing in 30K a month in revenue so he say.

Last edited:
Have any of you guys looked into the lending programs? On top of coins regal has followed bitconnect's blueprint of the investing your money via trading bots and paying out some of the profits on a daily basis. I would like to hear your thoughts. I have signed up and if anyone is interested in getting an account here is my link.

https://regalcoin.co/ref/CRYPTOMON

Have any of you guys looked into the lending programs? On top of coins regal has followed bitconnect's blueprint of the investing your money via trading bots and paying out some of the profits on a daily basis. I would like to hear your thoughts. I have signed up and if anyone is interested in getting an account here is my link.

https://regalcoin.co/ref/CRYPTOMON

I only know of SALTS that is currently in the lane for lending and is backed by Erik Vorhees of shapeshift. Exciting times

I’m not interested but I would like to get feedback on this too

Bitconnect has tiered lending (i.e. the more you invest, the sooner you get your funds back)
Regal has tiered bonuses just like Bitconnect but will give you your money back after 99 days for every amount.

I will keep you guys informed as to IF and when i get my capital released. I took some of the coins i made with the surge and threw it back in so i'm letting it ride.

Bitconnect and regalcoin (regalcoin is owned by bitconnect btw) both are MLMs. Just so people know.
Some people are predicting the bitconnect won't make it to 2018 because they are asking for 20K of new funds to attend their annual event. Before MLMs dissapear they usually do a cash grab.

Also not holding bitcoin because of what coinbase did with BCH doesn't really make sense. Just hold your bitcoins in a wallet where you own your private keys (Trezor, Ledger, Exodus, etc)

who in here still holds mona? great job. $5.00+

I've been holding some since you mentioned it months ago. Thanks for introducing it! I guess I will continue holding strong, but pretty surprised it shot ip like that. Did anything specific happen? I haven't kept up with crypto news much the last few weeks.

DMfs53GXkAE6iRh.jpg:large

A hard cap has been set, and at an astonishing rate has almost been met. This is the last time you have to invest in Electroneum. The general structured bonus program for buying has expired. However, you still receive 1% bonus for joining with my link.

Hard Cap = Higher Demand once ETN hits all of the exchanges.

https://my.electroneum.com/join/86FB59

Last edited:
Electroneum seem to be running a tight ship.

That was the first token sale i have participated in and it was reassuringly smooth.

Hard to say how it's going to perform once it hits exchanges and goes live but the level of support it's received is encouraging. Also nice to have a tangible feature in the app at this point which seems rare in the crypto world.

Back
Top Bottom