Official Bitcoin Thread

I know we all mess around and I've talked **** (jkallday I'm looking at you) but happy Thanksgiving fellas. One of the most useful threads in here

In the words of cap master, 2018 is mass adoption year. Let's eat!

anybody grab one of those?

Amazon has em for 80 not sure how strong that deal is

Last edited:
what exchange are you guys using nowadays? I've been using Kraken but their system seems to be broken now. No longer want to leave my money there

Was looking into Bittrex but just read they've been hacked in the last couple of months :nerd:

Last edited:
what exchange are you guys using nowadays? I've been using Kraken but their system seems to be broken now. No longer want to leave my money there

Was looking into Bittrex but just read they've been hacked in the last couple of months :nerd:

I was going to do Binance personally. If you need a hardware wallet ledgerwallet.com has a pretty good sale came out to $60 for me.
Ledger Nano S

Congrats on those eating with ETH! Don't have any shares myself but awesome to see those who do. LTC you're next?

Bittrex is my go to, followed by Binance

I got one eth at 320, for a while I thought that I bought in high. Once it dips again I'll buy more. Safest long term crypto investment next to BTC. Easy money fellas if you want your money to work for you

I think the run in cryptocurrencies is basically done. Too many competing cryptocurrencies are saturating the market.

Look out below.

Bitcoin is at $8,000 and people think it is going to $100,000, ignoring all the competing cryptocurrencies and the endless supply of them.

196157.gif

Your opinion couldnt be more wrong and goes against simple logic.
The market and money thats being put it in growing month after month. New people entering by the day.

What you just said equals to pretty much someone saying "smartphones will never catch on" 10 years ago.

Your opinion couldnt be more wrong and goes against simple logic.
The market and money thats being put it in growing month after month. New people entering by the day.

What you just said equals to pretty much someone saying "smartphones will never catch on" 10 years ago.

Cryptocurrencies have caught on though. Everyone is buying cryptocurrencies.

If we are going to use the smartphone analogy, tell me what BlackBerry, the original smartphone is doing.

Last edited:
I think the run in cryptocurrencies is basically done. Too many competing cryptocurrencies are saturating the market.

Look out below.

Bitcoin is at $8,000 and people think it is going to $100,000, ignoring all the competing cryptocurrencies and the endless supply of them.

Hey come back in 6months so we can all laugh at you

Can you walk down the street and ask a random person what ethereum is and they'll know? Not everyone has caught on

So how does salt lending work? Let’s say I have 5 eth at the current price and I ask for a loan. What happens to my collateral if they drop in 50%? I imagine there’s gotta be some kind of safeguard or something in place for their model to work. Will they only give you half the value of your collateral?

Look out below.

Alt coins need to be universally supported to surpass bitcoin. I'm going to ride the wave.

Look out below.

lol what u smoking son! let me get some of that good ish

Back
Top Bottom