Official Bitcoin Thread

Where/how do I start? Am I late on this? HALP.
it's never too late lol.
Download Coinbase and Binance. Open up an accoutn with Coinbase to buy Bitcoin, Litecoin and/or Ethereum.... Open up an account with Binance so you can transfer BTC, ETH or LTC over to their platform if you want to invest in one of the alt coins like Iota, Neo, Ripple etc.

it's never too late lol.
Download Coinbase and Binance. Open up an accoutn with Coinbase to buy Bitcoin, Litecoin and/or Ethereum.... Open up an account with Binance so you can transfer BTC, ETH or LTC over to their platform if you want to invest in one of the alt coins like Iota, Neo, Ripple etc.

Thank you. Coinbase is not available in my country and Coinsph's pricing is $100+ more expensive than the current market price. I guess I just gotta ask my girl in the US to do it for me. That's better than Paypaling the dude above.

Want to get in the crypto game asap... read up on IOTA and it seems like a really cool idea that is going in the direction were headed to so it makes sense . Most definitely creating a couple wallets asap. .

it's never too late lol.

DONT INVEST IN RIPPLE OR SIACOIN IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY

**This is not financial advice

Thank you. Coinbase is not available in my country and Coinsph's pricing is $100+ more expensive than the current market price. I guess I just gotta ask my girl in the US to do it for me. That's better than Paypaling the dude above.

You can use Kraken, if available in your country, to buy BTC, ETH, LTC, etc. and send those to Binance if you want to invest in other alt.

If you’re looking for a wild ride, ether ain’t it.

Probably won’t see anymore crazy gains on that until maybe around Christmas/early next year

Still believing in XRP

So the Ripple subreddit, voted that Ripple > ETH?

I really don’t know if Tron will ever actually accomplish anything. But if you want a cheap lotto ticket, you really can’t go wrong. Just don’t expect it to materialize.

I really don’t know if Tron will ever actually accomplish anything. But if you want a cheap lotto ticket, you really can’t go wrong. Just don’t expect it to materialize.

That's what i'm thinking. Hence the small position.

I'm in it for the long run.

it's never too late lol.

Long time Lurker here and I've been doing alot of research before jumping the wave. Just wondering, how much money I should put towards buying BTC & LTC? and than later on trading BTC for them Atlcoins. (NEO, IOTA etc)

(I'm a Future Canadian Crypto investor trying to get in the game)

XRP trash i keep losing with this coin. why do people praise this crypto so much

not sure if this has been on here but just wanted to let everyone know who's starting out and getting more into it like myself.

If you want a little more than the basic buy/sell options that coinbase has, check out GDAX (which is owned by coinbase) https://www.gdax.com/. you'll save on fees for sure. they both have the same big 3 currencies. essentially with coinbase youre paying for convenience and simplicity vs GDAX where if youre getting familiar with exchanges and buying/selling there's more to learn on there as well as paying less fees.

https://coincentral.com/coinbase-vs-gdax-comparison/

VeChain. Be Ready.

2P51aiy.jpg

I’m late I’m late I’m late! Been off NT a while.

But yea bitcoin doing well. My boy I been talking to put in and made $2K in 1.5 months
And I fly to LA my dad is hyped shows me his portfolio and made $6K in 5 months. It’s growong about $1K a month so I jumped in. I don’t know if it’s hype or what I just don’t wanna be last in line! Get in Bros!

Back
Top Bottom