Official Bitcoin Thread

Start small if you just got out of church

Attachments

• B2B1CA63-2D42-4248-800F-F5F8D82DEC30.jpeg
    B2B1CA63-2D42-4248-800F-F5F8D82DEC30.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 54
I wish tradingview had integration with the exchanges.

They pull charts from exchanges but just can’t use the buy sell feature with cyptos

Learning a hard lesson these days that I should've just hodled all the coins I had that were tanking during the summer/fall. Even sold most of them at a loss.
Learn from this kids. Just hodl it. Dont even bother daytrading. Buy it and forget about it for 6-12 months. You'll be thankful you did.
One example I'll give is Mona Coin. I bought it at .65 sold it for .50 after a few months since it didnt move at all and today its almost 12$. This all happened during the span of 5 months 10 days. To my credit thats when I started crypto.
tenor.gif

Learn what you are getting into and what you're buying folks. People are going to end up losing everything, so many people jumping into random coins blindly with very little understanding of crypto/blockchain. Even worse, are people who know literally nothing about trading or have a low risk tolerance.

Reminder to only play with what you can easily afford to lose, especially with the unproven projects with non existing products. A few of us have bought in very early, and have made enough gains to speculate freely but I'd hate to see new NT'ers get crushed.

Good luck

Learn what you are getting into and what you're buying folks. People are going to end up losing everything, so many people jumping into random coins blindly with very little understanding of crypto/blockchain. Even worse, are people who know literally nothing about trading or have a low risk tolerance.

Reminder to only play with what you can easily afford to lose, especially with the unproven projects with non existing products. A few of us have bought in very early, and have made enough gains to speculate freely but I'd hate to see new NT'ers get crushed.

Good luck

THIS.

Plus I'd like to add....do what you would do when learning a professional trade/skill. Do research, watch plenty of videos to help answer questions, go to the right boards/chat to ask questions...read, listen, and learn. Respect the game. Just like I would if I was going to learn a skill like:

- Stock Market
- Amazon Fulfillment
- Ebay Sellers
- Import / Export
- NikeTalk Buy/Sell (would i go in there and ask the most asinine question: "I'll pay you $100 over retail for Yeezys"

Would you go in there blindly?? I wouldn't. Peep game. I can't tell you how many people PM me and ask:

"what's good fam? I have 2k, how do i get rich?"

1D38632D-06BA-456B-9E5C-B9D68EDD84A3.jpeg

Last edited:
So I just put $100 in bit coin
Jumped in blindly
The amount is small enough to where
I’m not tripping off it
But is that amount cool enough to where I’ll see some gains??? :nerd:

So I just put $100 in bit coin
Jumped in blindly
The amount is small enough to where
I’m not tripping off it
But is that amount cool enough to where I’ll see some gains??? :nerd:

You will see gains no doubt. How big those gains are you expecting is another question. $100 is pretty insignificant when 1 bitcoin is 12k

i got into btc a few months ago when it was under 3k. i was gonna invest more but i decided to pay off my credit card bills. i would be debt free right now if i didn't pay more on my bills.

Depends on what the debt was. I listened to evil Kermit a few times and it payed off.
I mean look, if you know what you’re doing you can push your luck and even go into debt for a massive return, but most people in here are newcomers who will lose their shirt if they’re not careful.

I mean look, if you know what you’re doing you can push your luck and even go into debt for a massive return, but most people in here are newcomers who will lose their shirt if they’re not careful.
At the end of the day this is speculation after all. Everyone's situation and risk tolerance is different. However, seeing Bitcoin at perhaps its peak is something that is once in a lifetime. Looking at it from that perspective, it could be worth just making minimum payments for a couple months.

Back
Top Bottom