Official Bitcoin Thread

Steem backed dollars right now (SBD)

0.00054 on Poloniex

0.00090 on Bittrex

My hands are tied cause i'm awaiting verification on Poloniex but i think its worth looking at for a quick flip.

Remember what i've been saying.......BTC/LTC/ETH will all shine. Patience is the key.

Institutional money from Coinbase Custodial Services opening end of this month. Where do you think they're 10million is going? They only have 3 choices.

**also - let this sit in with you. if you don't get what's coming then i urge you to do more research...peep this article by TECH CRUNCH!!

https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/07/coinbase-hits-top-spot-on-apples-us-app-store/

6piv0Ud.jpg

I listened to a podcast on Litecoin, and I love how the creator of Litecoin is mad chill and calm. His personality and knowledge made me 100% comfortable in the future of Litecoin, I'm going to hold on to Litecoin and keep dropping some cash into it. #LTC2018.

Edit: Anyone here use Bitfinex? Bittrex's verification is pretty annoying and I'm trying to drop on some alt's as soon as possible.

Avoid bitfinex my dude. They been having problems. My withdrawal says completed but its not in my wallet... smh. Been almost 4 days. Searched online and im not alone. Its all over reddit.

I think now's the good time to cash in on Ethereum or Litecoin, convert them into USD, and use those same monies for Bitcoin if you want to switch coins while Bitcoin is dipping. Bitcoin is the way to go.

Where is everyone buying Bitcoin Cash from?

So far each site I've tried registering on have had complaints on transaction time or won't accept US residents.

Thanks in adv

Back
Top Bottom