Official Bitcoin Thread

How do you buy XRP? **** man ... second boat I missed. Bitfinex saying they are no longer ****ing with US citizens.

Just that easy :lol:

06E07C80-062C-4123-A783-F6409E1CC3E2.png

ripple was suppose jump after I invested why is this happening now:rofl:. Lord let me get in before it hit .75 atleast.

Man im bouta lose my damn mind tryna get some ripple

Bittrex hasnt verified me.

Tried Bitfinex and Im in the process of setting up verification and the got damn site crashes on me

:frown:

Man im bouta lose my damn mind tryna get some ripple

Bittrex hasnt verified me.

Tried Bitfinex and Im in the process of setting up verification and the got damn site crashes on me

:frown:
This is why I don't have Ripple Yet.

I was trying to use Bitfinex but this is the MSG I received.

United States Customer

It appears you are accessing Bitfinex from the United States.

Please be advised that Bitfinex is terminating its relationship with US Individual customers (non-corporate accounts with a primary residence in the United States).

US Individual customers must cease trading and funding activity, close any open trading positions, return any reserved funding you may have, and withdrawal all of your balances from the platform as expeditiously as possible.

For verified individual U.S. customers, we have already disabled deposit pages and financing from being submitted. After a short grace period to allow for withdrawing your funds, all services will be blocked for US individual accounts. For more information, see the announcement post and the following Knowledge Base articles.

This is why I don't have Ripple Yet.

I was trying to use Bitfinex but this is the MSG I received.

United States Customer

It appears you are accessing Bitfinex from the United States.

Please be advised that Bitfinex is terminating its relationship with US Individual customers (non-corporate accounts with a primary residence in the United States).

US Individual customers must cease trading and funding activity, close any open trading positions, return any reserved funding you may have, and withdrawal all of your balances from the platform as expeditiously as possible.

For verified individual U.S. customers, we have already disabled deposit pages and financing from being submitted. After a short grace period to allow for withdrawing your funds, all services will be blocked for US individual accounts. For more information, see the announcement post and the following Knowledge Base articles.

I cant register either

Keeps giving me an error. so annoying

Just register for Bittrex and Binance. Those 2 should carry everything you need. Don't get creative, they are two of the more popular exchanges for a reason.

Anyone have any thoughts on QSP? Y Combinator company for smart contract audits.

Just register for Bittrex and Binance. Those 2 should carry everything you need. Don't get creative, they are two of the more popular exchanges for a reason.

I did for Bittrex but Im still waiting on a verification.

I been using Quadriga cuz its Canadian, but it doesnt have ripple so I gotta use one of the exchanges in USD.

Poloniex no bueno?

just got verified in 10 minutes .... now to get on these alts.

**** it.

can someone explain this 2FA?

I just printed my 16 digit key .... so once I activate 2FA, I will need that key or QR to do anything?

Poloniex no bueno?

just got verified in 10 minutes .... now to get on these alts.

**** it.

can someone explain this 2FA?

I just printed my 16 digit key .... so once I activate 2FA, I will need that key or QR to do anything?

Poloniex is a go??

For all the ones who catching on late and was a brief summary of what the hype is today

lwujmnhuzg301.png

Who will make a run tomorrow? Will bitcoin reclaim its place at the top? Will lightcoin go even further towards the moon? Will XRP break a dollar?

Find out next time on dragon ball z

Back
Top Bottom