Official Bitcoin Thread

Copped 1 more litecoin on the dip...I’ll sit on these 2 coins now...good thing about the week long transaction wait is that you buy and don’t need to actually have the funds ready till a week from the buy date but you lock it in

Took like 10 minutes for me to transfer ltc to finance yesterday :lol:
:lol: I kno but with the dip ltc took I don't even wanna exchange that. Maybe when I get paid tomorow I'll get some eth and transfer it over to binance and leave it there till I notice a small dip for xrp

Wonder how low LTC going to go.

I'm good though with LTC, but if it goes a little lower I might purchase some more.

Hate that coinbase prices are more than what other graphs say, but that's the only plug for me at the moment.

think someone knows something and trying to raise the price to a $1 lets see how fast it gets there.

Of course I finally get some ltc and it keeps dipping :lol:....in for the Long haul though

I'm gonna just sit on this Litecoin. Trying to round out my coin count, though. I hate odd numbers and all those decimals.:lol:

If Thanksgiving was an indication, people will definitely be talking crypto over the dinner table, and hopefully we'll see another sustained run the way we did since a few days after Thanksgiving. Feels like the market is just leveling out.

So my boy telling me PotCoin is a good investment...but I can’t find it on Binance...oh well

Coinbase ain't trying to see me win, I've added my debit to buy a little bitcoin to then purchase XRP/TRON but it won't let me. I wonder if it has to do with my two pending litecoin transactions...

Read up on RPX.

Also in regards to SALT:
DQ__Nf0X0AALAeP.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom