Official Bitcoin Thread

(Bit/Any)Coins for dummies.... NT, school me :nerd: is the game too far in for me to hop on?

This video is pretty good.

So is it looking like bch will take bitcoins place?

Seems as if the utility of Bitcoin is obselete even though its not even close to reaching critical mass. The value at this point seems to be because bits the first coin to break in the crypto space.

This, it seems Bitcoin is just there for being the first. Makes me scared of hodling it even though it took years to come to where it is now.
That said though, the gates have been opened and so it should take less time for the rest.

I was going to go all in and make it have the highest percentage in my portfolio but i'm slowly changing my mind.

hodl-on-be-strong-black-text.webp

bittrex mad frustrating, im tryna get in this alt game but cant make a deposit, i know you shouldnt have to verify account to deposit, but that is the error message im getting when i click to generate "New Address", after clicking "+" from wallets.
getting same error on all 3 (btc, eth, ltc)

also ended up trying to authorize acct with the drivers license pics, selfie pic etc, page said check back in 10 minutes, it's been 90 mins, still nothing

First week in...already invested $500, but a dip this low is so tempting. Considering buying a second LTC

Lmao man I should've waited for today. Bought some btc to turn into trx yesterday. Would have gotten a better deal :lol:

Lmao man I should've waited for today. Bought some btc to turn into trx yesterday. Would have gotten a better deal :lol:
HODL for a year and I’m sure you’ll be laughing over worrying about the small amount you lost out on in the grand scheme.

Back
Top Bottom