Official Bitcoin Thread

Lol who told u once u have some Ms you no longer need to make money , that’s some 2000s Antoine walker steez
didn't say you no longer need to make money but in the words of the great mighty k dot... be humble. dude complaining like he making $9/hr

Kind of glad people like K Steezy joined this thread. I come to NT for entertainment. If I wanted some seriousness I would just continue to listen to YouTube videos, read news articles & check out Reddit. This group honestly can't tell me ish because I've already found the top 5 I want to stick with.

IMG_0176.PNG

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford when was you gonna tell me your not the OG Rusty?

Don't do that.

We can all coexist. No need to try to shame people based on what they're willing to lose.
If they were using what they were willing to lose, they wouldn't be crying and panic selling.

Earlier investors in this thread have posted tons of reminders not to invest what you can't lose and to really understand trading and market mechanics before jumping in.

Kind of glad people like K Steezy joined this thread. I come to NT for entertainment. If I wanted some seriousness I would just continue to listen to YouTube videos, read news articles & check out Reddit. This group honestly can't tell me ish because I've already found the top 5 I want to stick with.

If you want entertainment there are 100s of other threads on here you can click to get that from, foh with that

Btc been acting the same all week... the high come at 830pm pst

That's when I sell

But then I got a buy blocked on CB at 12.1 tombout the exchange rate changed lol

So I had to start over

Wish I was up for that 10k price or even 11k...

We getting a discount btc rn people

With these increments of btc I'm slowly working my way to 1 btc then I'll be able to do more $$$ with that sucker lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom