Official Bitcoin Thread

teach me your jedi ways lol
I mean honestly it’s mostly experience that conditions you to figure these things out. Luck too don’t get me wrong. I used to day trade and spent a lot of time studying traders who were great and explained the methods they used. Crypto is different but a lot of the same philosophies still apply. InvestorsUnderground was a tremendous resource for me and my education. Now I honestly failed as a day trader, but that was because of the emotional and psychological factors. In the case here of Req, I saw a promising technology in development with multiple uses, strong financial backing behind it with their Y Combinator investment, and a lack of marketing and shilling. After reading the white paper, their reddit, viewing the chart, I took the leap.

I've been wanting to buy QSP, it won't dip. I hate buying after things pump so much. But sometimes they just keep pumping and you're left saying why didn't i just buy lol

Let me wish everyone here a Happy New Year!! Look back at this past year, and be thankful of all the gainz and health. Moving forward, I just want to remind everyone to stay HUMBLE.

2018....if played right, can be life changing for most of you in this thread. Always try and give back and keep the karma gods on your side. I know sometimes you have to slap a newb with the realness...but do it in a positive way! :smile:

That being said......much love to everyone, and lets flourish into 2018 and beyond. We've shaken out alot of peeps this past week(s) and probably at only 6% adoption rate. LET's GET IT!!!

giphy.gif

Lol. Whats your entry price on lend?
I believe lend will have a great year 2018. Conservative PT $2-3 late summer. 5-6 winter. :pimp:

I didn't hear about it until I saw the spike. I did some research and was intrigued by what it had to offer but I didn't pull the trigger until it was 18 cents. :ohwell:

Happy New Years Eve Gents!

A quick question for some of the seniors in this thread. At what point did you start taking dividends? My nature is to hodl with all of my coins as I don't financially need to withdraw at this point in time. I know there have been a few strategies posted in here, but any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

Appreciate all the knowledge and advice being dropped in this thread. Im just starting with spare money I put away every week but Im in it for long haul. Nice to see NT is still a community.

I didn't hear about it until I saw the spike. I did some research and was intrigued by what it had to offer but I didn't pull the trigger until it was 18 cents. :ohwell:
Time will tell. But all i see is up. Have you seen their roadmap? Bitcoin lending and altcoin lending in the forecast.

Lend reached 500 Ethereum lend in 2 weeks. Massive growth.
Join their telegram for announcements.
Theyll be dropping buying and dropping 15mil lend Coins to all eidoo wallet users sometime in january as a promo and also a boost in price with coins holders is a plus.

Just hodl. And accumulate

I've been wanting to buy QSP, it won't dip. I hate buying after things pump so much. But sometimes they just keep pumping and you're left saying why didn't i just buy lol
That happened to me with VEN and here I am finally buying at 2-2.20. Qsp has a nice product potentially. Nibbles and add on a dip

Want to wish all the crypto fam a happy new year! Thanks to all for the advice throughout the past few months. Lets make 2018 a great year and be able to accomplish everything we want, pay off parents mortgages or get mortgages or just take a much needed vacay. Stay safe out there tonight!

Back
Top Bottom