Official Bitcoin Thread

I like QLC but I’m waiting on it.

Anyone familiar with XBY? Supposed to be the next ETH but the program isn’t complete yet. Could be a cheap lotto eventually or just a complete dud. Gotta read the whitepaper still.

Just when I was about to pull out on XLM

Then I saw this...

35A9188B-ED0F-4728-9E00-164E06E11159.png

early coin....keep an eye on Snovio. token sale already completed, but just getting on exchanges now (kucoin):

they did a token burn after presale. gist of what they do is crowdsourced big data collection for lead generation via chrome extension. Affiliates who submit data are paid based on how valuable the data is. They got some high profile companies looking their direction. just released in kucoin today

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/snovio/#markets

https://tokensale.snov.io/

Sold my XLM cuz I didn’t have enough coins. Making so much on other things I really believe in I ain’t even tripping.

What’s the best way to get some of my funds that are currently at binance( sold XVG for Bitcoin) over to kucoin to purchase SNOV? Thx

Thinking bout taking the last of my BTC and moving it to binance to exchange for some crypto that’s moving faster lol.

So I'm talking to my coworker and we pretty much spread out our "investments" into different cryptos and it's been working this far. What I was thinking is throwing $100 into a few of the cheapest cryptos on Binance and fingers crossed they all hit $1 in 2018. What's y'all thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180103-111935.jpg
    Screenshot_20180103-111935.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 20180103_111942.jpg
    20180103_111942.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 57
So I'm talking to my coworker and we pretty much spread out our "investments" into different cryptos and it's been working this far. What I was thinking is throwing $100 into a few of the cheapest cryptos on Binance and fingers crossed they all hit $1 in 2018. What's y'all thoughts?

What is the $7495 written at the bottom?

I don't know what's going on, but I'm having a hard time getting a Binance account.

I really want it for TRX because Bittrex doesn't have it.

Back
Top Bottom