Official Bitcoin Thread

Diversified portfolios can also be risky, because when one if pumping, the other's are dipping so it balances your overall money :lol::lol::smh::smh:

now we see who can really hodl when it comes to TRX, glad i waited to buy in again.. gonna load up some more now :pimp:

Show me the money!!!!!

2E676C23-270F-4896-B373-59A577FC0BCF.jpeg

Damn ... I need to become a day trader for real. This HODL **** is for patient people.

I could of have sold tron at 30 cents and said naw, let me hold lo my term. I co uod of have sold reup and still be up.

Even with the dip, still have a nice profit with trx. Gonna toss in $500 and wait it out.

Been sold all my Tron. Actually don't have any crypto at all right now. Cashed out and now I'm waiting for the right time to jump back into something.

Don't understand the fascination with TRX and XRP. Hope they prove me wrong but LT I don't see it

VEN or ICX

WHICH would you choose for long term HODL?

ICON but there's also another player.

Long term hodlers need to look at Wanchain, coming to an exchange near you after their main net launch around Jan 25th.
There's a dude in here who got in the ICO and I'm incredibly jealous and angry that I didn't get into cryptos months earlier seeing how people who got into the ICON ICO pre sale are looking at 100x their initial money 4 months after the ICO ended.

Wanchain, Aion and Icon have an alliance called the Interoperability alliance which means any blockchain built on any of these platforms will be able to communicate with each other.

1*Fs6LNaFbNdfyEWRYr_vXkg.jpeg

ICON is blowing up right now because it's basically Korea's ETH/NEO with tons of partners like Samsung and it allows for blockchains built on it to talk to each other.
AION aims to be what a router is for the networks/internet and their platform is focused on blockchains for enterprises which would all be able to talk to each other depending on if they're private or public
Wanchain is like ICON and AION but focused on banks and financial systems so it's going to be a ripple competitor.

Together, they've joined up Voltron style to create this alliance, which IMO is forward thinking because the before the internet, things started off with segregated networks but it's now what it is due to those networks being connected.

Reason why I say don't go for VEN is because It's been out for a while now in crypto terms :lol:
It still has room to grow so definitely a good option but if you get in early and Hold On for Dear Life, I think you'll see bigger gains with Wanchain.

As usual, not financial advice but I'm all in on NAS, ICX and soon to be Wanchain for my long term Hodling because i think connecting blockchains is the next big thing and all 3 have vey strong teams.
I would get AION but I only have so much cash and it's been out on exchanges the longest.

ICON's main net is also scheduled around the same time, end of the month so expect that to move the price up too.

I'm going to have Ether ready on Binance and also maybe Kucoin ready for when Wanchain drops.
Might even take the day off work :lol:

I don't plan on holding it long term (1+years). I'd be happy if it gets up to .50 :rolleyes Like Verge, I'm over the drama, just want to make a little dough and I can hold out until then.

Back
Top Bottom