Official Bitcoin Thread

Screenshot_20180110-080902.jpg

Btc historically takes hours now. Hence why ltc eth xrp and xrb have so much hype. Btc can’t function long term as a digital currency until things change.

waiting for ETH to fall back down a little is so hard lol

wanna buy more but wanna see your existing coins grow

TRX At $0.10 purchasing more before 6pm.
I have big faith in this reaching and staying around ~$0.40 soon. Justin Sun has a major well KNOWN partnership, should gain momentum. Get with it or get sick.

TRX At $0.10 purchasing more before 6pm.
I have big faith in this reaching and staying around ~$0.40 soon. Justin Sun has a major well KNOWN partnership, should gain momentum. Get with it or get sick.
Is it the Chinese netflix? Isn't that common knowledge now and thus factored into the current price?

Is it the Chinese netflix? Isn't that common knowledge now and thus factored into the current price?
It was an announcement. People are going to wait until it is finalized on paper and it’s gonna take off. Many people out here still thinking Justin Sun trying to scam people. They’re just hiding behind the trees now waiting for it to gain a little momentum then hopping on. TRX spiked to ~$0.30 it’s not a fad it’s a pattern. Purchase more if you’re feeling it. I know I am, but if you investing your life into it I have a disclaimer so I’m not held accountable if you go broke :rofl:

Disclaimer: “idk tho :smokin

Justin a hypebeast ..bro stays making announcements for an announcement on his Twitter :lol:
When Baofeng (Chinese Netflix) fully implements Tron on their platform what coin do you think their 200Million+ users will use?

And for the “Stolen white papers” theory: you really think Baofeng gonna partner with a “fraud”?

Sit down.

QSP with the nice pullback if anyone has been looking for an entry point. If it holds .50 it’ll double. If it doesn’t, it can get ugly and maybe head back to the .30s.

When Baofeng (Chinese Netflix) fully implements Tron on their platform what coin do you think their 200Million+ users will use?

And for the “Stolen white papers” theory: you really think Baofeng gonna partner with a “fraud”?

Sit down.
Aren't they already parterned with Qtum?

I like Tron long term but we gotta ask these questions. These movements every time this dude Justin opens up his Twitter account ain't healthy

Back
Top Bottom