Official Bitcoin Thread

Ripple hitting $5 today or Na?
Since they linked up with moneygram, Midas whale link up with CVS. CVS and Moneygram work hand in hand like peanut butter and jelly

Any Simple Token (OST) investors.

I wanted to buy this in the dip and waited too long. It’s at an ATH right now at 8900 sats.

This coin allows companies to build apps and ERC-20 blockchain. SaaS (software as a service). Open sourced. API integrations.

Basically context management for blockchain. Basically like wix.com (can build free website by dragging and dropping)

Circulation is 201M / total supply 800 M
How is it different from DNT? Doesn’t DNT do the same thing?

Got this email from kucoin

"We thought last week was a good one for KuCoin, and then this week happened!! KCS value shot up another 150%+ and we have more than tripled our active users on the exchange in the last week and are now proudly serving over 1 MILLION active users. We are now trading 21,226 BTC in volume which smashes last week, and is way beyond our initial projected goals.

This week we broke into the top 20 exchanges for volume worldwide and have bounced between rank 16 and 18. We have also reached the prestigious Unicorn status, reserved only for start ups that reach $1 Billion in value within the first year of operation.

All of these things are made possible by you! Our people, and you are why we have been nicknamed the “People’s Exchange”, and we thank you!"

Kucoin FTW

upload_2018-1-11_9-46-20.png

Would you invest?

https://www.coindesk.com/kodaks-cryptocurrency-already-presold/

Ugh had DLT on my watch list yesterday, didn’t pull the trigger cause i was gonna wait for today and now it’s gained almost 50%

If anyone was looking to get into DNT it looks like it’s sitting right on support. Some cup and handle action too. No position.

Back
Top Bottom