Official Bitcoin Thread

TRX down to 5. XVG at 8. POE and FUN at 7, XRP at 1.18, XLM at 43, ENG about to break below 4 dollars, Neo at 1.37, ETH right at $1,000, lots of opportunity.

I downloaded Binance and Coinbase. Thinking about making a move.

If I remember correctly you're quite the skeptic but go for it anyway. Go small. Maybe a hundred at the most. Just enough to manage and draw your interest in the markets, the coins and tech behind them. As you get familiar with the exchanges, the processes and market volatility invest more, or less, as you please.

Just keep in mind to only put into the market what you can afford to lose and you don't have to go all in by moving the bulk of your other investments into crypto. Just view it as a diversification alternative to add to your list of other assets.

We gotta get this crypto buy/sell forum going.:lol:

Wish I had Bane. I forced myself to stick to only Batman, otherwise I would have had an even worse problem.:ohwell:

If I remember correctly you're quite the skeptic but go for it anyway. Go small. Maybe a hundred at the most. Just enough to manage and draw your interest in the markets, the coins and tech behind them. As you get familiar with the exchanges, the processes and market volatility invest more, or less, as you please.

Just keep in mind to only put into the market what you can afford to lose and you don't have to go all in by moving the bulk of your other investments into crypto. Just view it as a diversification alternative to add to your list of other assets.

Appreciate the advice. Yes I'm still a skeptic but it seems like if there's a time to get in it's now. I was finally able to download these apps still have to register. Anything I should be aware of while registering? Are there any other apps worth downloading?

As far as Funko pops mine keep appreciating but I only have a dozen outside of GoT and Stranger Things. Sold the rest. Key is to stick with the popular franchises, buy them all, once they're vaulted they go up.

Perfect time for a dip for me. Money just came through. Bought to grab me some ICX while it's now $7. WTC. And one of the big 3.

The video of the monologue posted on the other page was good. Listened to the whole 15 min or however long it was. That's what I was looking for in terms of a realistic and informed opinion. Said some of the same things I said about bitcoin when I derailed the thread a while ago with my skepticism.

Appreciate the advice. Yes I'm still a skeptic but it seems like if there's a time to get in it's now. I was finally able to download these apps still have to register. Anything I should be aware of while registering? Are there any other apps worth downloading?

As far as Funko pops mine keep appreciating but I only have a dozen outside of GoT and Stranger Things. Sold the rest. Key is to stick with the popular franchises, buy them all, once they're vaulted they go up.

52482C6F-A4F8-466B-80DE-9AC756A37DFE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom