Official Bitcoin Thread

Once my fiat deposit is in I'll be going in on VEN and ENG. There's so many coins/tokens I want to go in on. ICX and NEO at these prices are a ****ing steal.

I won't be looking at my portfolio after that nor checking prices anymore.

No o haven't bought more as of yet. Have a feeling it's gonna dip a bit further in the lower 3's and float there for however long.
Oh. That's a good idea. I remember last week I was stacking on ICX at $7 thinking I got a ****ing steal......I don't even know wut to say now hahaha.

We only have a few more days of blood left..

I believe in true BTC fashion that the dip to 3-5k will be a flash dip...

however... I do think that there will be a massive bull run... will it sustain probably not.

Just know we don’t need a massive bull run to be very profitable...

You a need s solid strategy in power projects!

BTC next stop $6300

Last edited:
They (China) don’t control the market anymore...shouldn’t worry with that..

2AAD7077-307A-4702-AA6A-A2C85883FE9F.jpeg

tax return should be hitting my account by Wednesday. If so, I will be racking up on Ethereum Classic while it's below $20. Hope it drops down to $15 by then.

My only regret is not taking more profits. But this was always a longterm play so I'm holding no matter what. For me it's worth the risk for the possiblity of finanical freedom. I'm not hurting to keep the lights on or anything so it is what it is

I've had GDAX open all day and Ether is just going down and down.
I don't even know when to jump in at this point.

Not even looking at delta cuz it's just painful right now.

If you guys can set buy orders at different price points for eth

You don’t wanna keep waiting for the bottom then miss your opportunity for good price points.

Sam
My only regret is not taking more profits. But this was always a longterm play so I'm holding no matter what. For me it's worth the risk for the possiblity of finanical freedom. I'm not hurting to keep the lights on or anything so it is what it is
same here. I left a nice chunk of paper profits there but what can you do, making 10% of my potential target is worth risking for long term, bt I woulda had more cash to build positions now. Just would’ve never known this happening.

Back
Top Bottom