Official Bitcoin Thread

Instant purchases on Coinbase through checking account. Seems to be a response to Robinhood. Does anyone know if Robinhood will have instantaneous purchases?

Someone else on reddit thought the same thing and my response was if that was the case wouldnt coinbase do it for everyone? Im still at a 250 weekly limit telling me i need to buy $2400+ worth of crypto on there to raise my limit

Someone else on reddit thought the same thing and my response was if that was the case wouldnt coinbase do it for everyone? Im still at a 250 weekly limit telling me i need to buy $2400+ worth of crypto on there to raise my limit
Damn, I actually thought they made it available for everyone. I think spending a certain amount of money on Coinbase will make your account eligible for instant buys with your checking account?

Damn, I actually thought they made it available for everyone. I think spending a certain amount of money on Coinbase will make your account eligible for instant buys with your checking account?

Yea but they want to rake up them fees off me. nope

Imo good buy.
TRX
TRX
TRX
TRX

not srs :nerd:

Imo. Trx is a good deal at these levels. People can Hate on it.. But i dont see it going down any further. Hold long and any upward movements are gains and never having to fear a bottom.

I currently dont hold any trx.. But willing to add a position for 100 to 200% gain short term

Last edited:
Imo good buy.

Imo. Trx is a good deal at these levels. People can Hate on it.. But i dont see it going down any further. Hold long and any upward movements are gains and never having to fear a bottom.

I currently dont hold any trx.. But willing to add a position for 100 to 200% gain short term
The only question is when it finna go up.

Possibly mid feb?

Imo good buy.

I got a small bag left over on binance.

Just messin'

Great info!

0F7C064A-E913-47A8-BA24-A16462BF8E7E.jpeg

Attachments

• 5948A19D-DD14-4184-8BBA-1D05A0E13826.jpeg
    5948A19D-DD14-4184-8BBA-1D05A0E13826.jpeg
    268.9 KB · Views: 5
Woke up today and see Bitcoin Cash with that random sudden pump, what the hell!??????? Eth was supposed to pass you in price SMH.

The #tron 's Watch oath: Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no dump, hold no fiats. I shall live and die with my #TRX. I am the beliver in the blockchain. I am the watcher on the #TRON. - justin sun's twitter account....

Back
Top Bottom