Official Bitcoin Thread

I think we're just pointing out and laughing at some of these absurd reasons for the dip in the market since december or the speculation that the market will go back up when event x or y happens

Y'all seem like the type to base your investments on what folks say and recommend in here.

It's really not just NT. Those comments, along with more charts and graphs than you care to see, are everywhere. Media, Reddit, Crypto sites, social media, etc.

Last edited:
It's really not just NT. Those comments, along with more charts and graphs than you care to see, are everywhere. Media, Reddit, Crypto sites, social media, etc.

I guess everyone is frustrated. Crypto callers are really out here beefing. :lol:

1A065776-5BB1-4B31-A758-442DD7D3145D.png

02E99E23-40D7-449F-9601-B3C78A3AD1C7.jpeg

Last edited:
Y'all seem like the type to base your investments on what folks say and recommend in here.

I think we're just pointing out and laughing at some of these absurd reasons for the dip in the market since december or the speculation that the market will go back up when event x or y happens

:lol::lol::lol:

Lol. Chill bro. Were just making light of the situations... We all want moon on lambo.. But this thread needs some lolz with whats going on currently.

We probably stay in the 300-500 Billion range for a long time, I mean years. The bubble burst in January. Nasdaq took like 10 years to pass it's all time highs after the dot com crash. I am afraid we are looking at a similar outcome in cryptocurrencies

We probably stay in the 300-500 Billion range for a long time, I mean years. The bubble burst in January. Nasdaq took like 10 years to pass it's all time highs after the dot com crash. I am afraid we are looking at a similar outcome in cryptocurrencies

Lmao you just love to come and post fud huh. Why are you even in here still if you feel that way?

Yay have no basis for that argument. Bubble burst? It’s a correction. A bubble bursts when btc goes under a thousand.

why nobody happy or buying when prices are low and when prices are green everyone in here posting and wanting to buy a 3% dip Lol

I mean prices been down for weeks fam, I feel like most people been accumulated what we can, at some point buying dips isn’t an option and it’s just hold gang

BTC went from 20k to 6k. That's a bubble burst.

How is a bubble defined exactly? Can there be recurrent bubbles in the same market?

Bitcoin has plummeted 70% in the past and recovered to current all time highs.

The tech is still viable and being adopted. There's been no catastrophic break down of infrastructure. Why would you not think it's only a matter of time before things recover?

You just want an excuse to not be in crypto and tear it apart. Bubble burst never going up end of the world. Take your money out if you’re unhappy.

Fact of the matter is yes we are off all time highs, but in the grand scheme of things we are still a lot higher and above breakout points.

This is what happens when a lot of supply hits. E market and someone liquidates a position. Panic selling piggybacks it and we go down more ham expected. Big deal. End of the day the market isn’t dead, it’s freaking March and we’ll rebound in the long run a hell of a lot sooner than the nasdaq did.

lol, dudes mad they aint rich yet, they made they aint make they first 10k....

i feel you guys but money will come when you least expect it...

cant be chart watching every day...

put your money in and forget it...

if you wanna be rich in two months... take a 1/4 key, mix half with baby formula, go to spring break and sell 8 balls at a 50 percent upsell...

Some of you guys get so defensive. It's an investment discussion, some are bears and some are bulls, that's what makes a market. Calm down.

Fam it’s because you’ve been bearish on crypto since 2013 or 2014 if I recall correctly. Then when the massive bull run comes you dive in. Now you’re claiming it’s done. All of your claims have been baseless emotional claims. Just look around all these government entities are setting up the legal framework for crypto for a reason

Fam it’s because you’ve been bearish on crypto since 2013 or 2014 if I recall correctly. Then when the massive bull run comes you dive in. Now you’re claiming it’s done. All of your claims have been baseless emotional claims. Just look around all these government entities are setting up the legal framework for crypto for a reason

I was just thinking about that. All of the government talks including regulation and all that is an easy indicator to know that the massive spike we saw last year up until January is only a peak into what's possible and coming.

Back
Top Bottom